Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you ascend if you had to live with your wife on a homestead and become a subsistence farmer?

Would you?

• I'd live off the land and ascend with a farmer wife!

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • I would not take the farm pill.

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Dusk

Dusk

It's over.
-
Theoretically speaking would you ascend with a loving, loyal, faithful, virgin 5/10 wife if you had to become a subsistence farmer and live off the land?
In this hypothetical scenario you would be given:
  • A modest homestead with a small, cosy cottage.
  • A loyal virgin 5/10 wife that loves you.
  • Several basic farming tools.
  • Enough initial crops and animals to keep you fed for a few weeks.
  • An encyclopedia with farming techniques and information on how to survive.
But...
  • You would not be able to contact the outside world ever again.
  • You would be forever isolated from all other humans in remote but fertile plains/forests.
  • There are no modern conveniences apart from the modern farming techniques in the encyclopedia.
  • You would need to work for hours per day with your wife farming in order to stay alive.

iu

Would you take the farm-pill? I'm going to be honest, this is just another one of my fantasies. I'd love to spend my life in a cosy little homestead with a loving wife and just spend all day tending to a farm and working outside. Surrounded by the natural world and with a loving wife, nothing else would have to matter, really.

Last edited:
my nigger i would choose to ascend even if it meant i would lose a goddamn eye at this point

Thats all pluses tbh, like farming games.

Theoretically speaking would you ascend with a loving, loyal, faithful, virgin 5/10 wife if you had to become a subsistence farmer and live off the land?
But...
  • You would be forever isolated from all other humans in remote but fertile plains/forests.
  • There are no modern conveniences apart from the modern farming techniques in the encyclopedia.
  • You would need to work for hours per day with your wife farming in order to stay alive.

iu

Would you take the farm-pill? I'm going to be honest, this is just another one of my fantasies. I'd love to spend my life in a cosy little homestead with a loving wife and just spend all day tending to a farm and working outside. Surrounded by the natural world and with a loving wife, nothing else would have to matter, really.
What would happen to our offspring tho? I mean they can’t fuck each other yk

What would happen to our offspring tho? I mean they can’t fuck each other yk
Good point I didn't really think about that. I guess maybe they can be reintroduced to the world later on or join some kind of rural community maybe.

I pick farmlife

That's cute. Just the 2 of us farming till the day we die while regularly having sex after a tiring day
Ploughing the fields and then ploughing your wife :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
A hut in the woods wouldn't be so bad.

That is the ideal life.
But I would not be a peasant/serf.

But...

iu

hell yea brother, I would.

View: https://youtu.be/j8068ZrwicQ?si=9LDSU2NyM1OrkJjm&t=61

Sounds like the ideal life.

But...

iu

No i would rather die

24 hour cuddle sessions

It's imperative that I have 24 hour cuddle sessions-- no... 48 hours with a snuggly chubby brunette. It's a HUMAN RIGHT that I'm being deprived of. Don't you see? I'm suffering! I need to dive into loving snuggly arms, her squishy, tender frame cushioning against mine, little giggles and precious breaths ripple out from her lips, they intertwine, elucidating the deepest crevices of my brain-folds. Endow me with tender cuddles, snuggles and huggles and moreover I need that soft sensation sinking straight into my arms, her silky hair tickling my chin as we wrap up tighter and tighter under the tender touch of a nice cosy blanket.

Directive: Snuggles. Objective: Cuddles. Receptive hugs; I need to cuddle and huggle and snuggle and meld into a cuddle puddle until I can no longer struggle against the serendipitous enlightenment provided by the radiant heat of a lush, tender embrace...

No hugs for your face :feelsUnreal:

Why? I find the idea of having a cosy farming life and a wife very pleasant, just curious
that's retarded, you really think you're going to Survive in the wild by doing manual labour ? Do you have enough skills to protect you and your family ?you will starve to death if anything goes wrong

this sounds like dream at this point

i am 50kg and never worked a day in manual labour, i would be fucked.