Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL if you could gas one .is member

take a deep breath @Puppeter

obersteincel

See Above Yes GIF by Dash Home Loans

IDK, but there's a bunch of unironic pro-NATO and pro-Ukraine guys here. Probably one of them.

@Intellau_Celistic
it's a mercy gassing

its not the jedi way

Probably some Jew. Makes sense, doesn't it?

@General Alek annoying low iq glowie

@General Alek annoying low iq glowie
It's probably a hole who's interning or a new hire at one of the letter agencies.

@Retardfuel
With nitrogen tho

A gray faggot with 239 posts who for some reason feels confident enough to make a thread such as this.
Or maybe a banned faggot who makes an alt here because she is butthurt.

A gray faggot with 239 posts who for some reason feels confident enough to make a thread such as this.
keep seething sand nigga

The nigger who responds with my join date

death to all 2023fags

he is 100% a fed. Also @CHOoseWisely123. He kept making threads about me in a pathetic attempt to make me say something that they could use to arrest me. The retarded mods know hes a fed and its proof that they pay the mods to stay here.
cope the feds run this place :feelsjuice:

@Copexodius Maximus :feelsLSD:

he is 100% a fed. Also @CHOoseWisely123. He kept making threads about me in a pathetic attempt to make me say something that they could use to arrest me. The retarded mods know hes a fed and its proof that they pay the mods to stay here.

They couldnt think of a more feddy name than @CHOoseWisely123 JFL. And his account seems to be multiple people, hes on 24/7
Yes, you finally found out, this account is a Fed, but there’s hundreds more accounts you’ve interacted with, even chatted with that are Feds. You’re not safe anywhere, we have our eyes on you.

There are a few copers and retards here I’ve got on ignore

Well, the Azovites after fighting for NATO so they need to die.
I think Putin’s a fag so honestly I just want the war to rage on till enough radicalization is bred in Ukraine and the country is destabilized to the point that Nazi militias can just take it over mujahideen-style

I don’t get the people who are violently in favor of Eastern ZOG over Western ZOG or vice versa

violence is not the answer

I’m only pro-Azov
I think Putin’s a fag so honestly I just want the war to rage on till enough radicalization is bred in Ukraine and the country is destabilized to the point that Nazi militias can just take it over mujahideen-style
cope, azov fought and bled for the obvious zog puppet jewlenskyj
it won't be swastikas flying over kiev but globohomo rainbow flags

cope, azov fought and bled for the obvious zog puppet jewlenskyj
it won't be swastikas flying over kiev but globohomo rainbow flags
Read the second post of mine you quoted, a victory for the Zelensky regime is not what I want