Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could press a button that instantly killed you painlessly, would you press it?

Title

• yes. kill me now :’(

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • no. Life is worth living

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • probably, but only after a few months/years of coping

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
title.

just bored ngl.

No, not exactly...

no, not until after i finish some things that i wanna do before i go anyway

Without hesitation

I'm gonna wait and see how this plastic surgery thing pans out. Gonna be getting massive amounts of surgery, including Lefort 3. If all that doesn't work, I'm gonna livestream my suicide and use it to spread awareness of what ugly people go through. I'm gonna use a shotgun because not only is it quick, but its gory and messy as hell. I want people to SEE the gore. I want it BURNED in their minds what being ugly can do to you.

Last edited:
No. Still got things in life I enjoy.

I'm gonna wait and see how this plastic surgery thing pans out. Gonna be getting massive amounts of surgery, including Lefort 3. If all that doesn't work, I'm gonna livestream my suicide and use it to spread awareness of what ugly people go through. I'm gonna use a shotgun because not only is it quick, but its gory and messy as hell. I want people to SEE the gore. I want it BURNED in their minds what being ugly can do to you.
I commend you.

if you do sui, make sure to also mention it’s only ugly MEN that go through this. ugly women dont suffer the same way because men arent hypergamous

Fucking fakecel if you didn’t pick the first option

Such a thing exist.

(Except, it's a switch and not a button)

It's called the bang-switch.

nobody will give a shit

Video games alone bring me enough happiness to keep living