Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you kill 10 million curries to get a MTB girlfriend ?

Would you kill 10 million curries to get a MTB girlfriend ?

• yes

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
If you press a button then 10 million curries will die but you get a MTB girlfriend

no shit nigga ill genocide all curries for 1 gf

boyo i would kill half of the planet just for a landwhale

why would u said MTB mid tier becky is literally just a becky

i would anihilate the entire human species for nothing back

I'd kill the whole planet and I won't even ask for a woman in return

boyo i would kill half of the planet just for a landwhale
I'd commit mass-scale genocide, even against my own people/people I like, just for my looksmatch.

Great minds think alike :dab:

I don't know why you are making this seem as if its some sort of moral dilemma: Killing off 10 million curries is objectively one of the most humane things to possibly do, since according to the currycels here, being curry is the epitome of living an existence akin to purgatory & suffering.

@wereq @Grim_Reaper

Don't know, killing anyone just for the sake of woman is bad. Killing someone because you think is right is different thing.

Don't know, killing anyone just for the sake of woman is bad. Killing someone because you think is right is different thing.
That's what I was getting at; curries live an awful existence, so I see my act as both humanitarian & beneficial for myself.

That's what I was getting at; curries live an awful existence, so I see my act as both humanitarian & beneficial for myself.
it sounds unethically but you can force 10 million curries to work for you and get rich, then fuck hot Stacy hookers every day, better deal.

yes. Then all the coding jobs and IT jobs will be open Cause the computercels are ded

10 million curries is 1 toronto apt complex:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I don't know why you are making this seem as if its some sort of moral dilemma: Killing off 10 million curries is objectively one of the most humane things to possibly do, since according to the currycels here, being curry is the epitome of living an existence akin to purgatory & suffering.

@wereq @Grim_Reaper
Sure I can kill them but 10 million out of 1.4 billion isn't a huge number.

Id kill 10 million curries for free.

@wereq @Grim_Reaper

Sure I can kill them but 10 million out of 1.4 billion isn't a huge number.

Make it 100 Million

Bros before hoes
Brocels before brothels
Curryniggas before veganas

No point. She'd just leave me after she finds out I'm a virgin and terrible at sex and a loser autistic neet. Not worth killing a bunch of shitskins for one lay.

I’d do it for free. Total curry death is its own reward

nigga, I would anhilate the whole world for a mtb pajeeta.

no point because then she will cheat anyway, but sure i can press it to stop curries from suffering

Thats like a dent in their population no big deal

i would anihilate the entire human species for nothing back
I'd kill the whole planet and I won't even ask for a woman in return

Generally, I am against killing fellow brocels (and killing itself), but if it was the whole of humanity on the line, I would not hesitate to destroy it (for the sake of a world without suffering).

View attachment 1054241

Generally, I am against killing fellow brocels (and killing itself), but if it was the whole of humanity on the line, I would not hesitate to destroy it (for the sake of a world without suffering).
I already said it once but ER was really poetic, unironically