Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could've been born in any time period/civilization what would it be and why?

Dr. Dicklet

Dr. Dicklet

Simps are the disease....and I am the cure
★★★★
For me it would be Ancient Sparta, they used to wed their wives young :feelsEhh:

Post WW2 in Germanic europe, but in the 40s-60s in stead of mid 90s.

Ancient Britannia, I would fancy myself a druid and forest mystic of some kind. I don't think druids were sexually celibate either which means ample amounts of nearby village pussy. Win, win concerning lifestyle choice.

Born in 1947 America - as a white guy. Sounds heaven compared to current times cause back then it was a based white country.

Around 1950 in the USA or somewhere in western EU

Ancient Britannia, I would fancy myself a druid and forest mystic of some kind. I don't think druids were sexually celibate either which means ample amounts of nearby village pussy. Win, win concerning lifestyle choice.
High IQ

I'd exist back in the OT times where it was okay to buy women with money and keep a harem of them like slaves. Something like 2000 BC.

In the future to get genetic engineered to CHAD and also to VRMAXXX and to not die young

Maybe during the Bronze age.

Being born at all?

1983/1984ish era

For me it would be Ancient Sparta, they used to wed their wives young :feelsEhh:
You would have been a Helot. Full citizens were all Chads. Otherwise they killed them at birth
As a soviet soldier in Germany 1945
Yeah. Lots of available German pussy lying around

You could also be a Morrocan Goumier in Italy in 1943. They got themselves a reputation almost as infamous as the Russians in Berlin

Last edited:
Born in 1947 America - as a white guy. Sounds heaven compared to current times cause back then it was a based white country.
Yeah unfortunately even though women were housewives, we had it a whole lot worse. We had to marry before 20, work for 10 hours every day, and be the sole breadwinner of the family. We would be working our asses off for a wife and kids we would barely get to see. Not to mention the growing movement of feminism at the time.

Yeah unfortunately even though women were housewives, we had it a whole lot worse. We had to marry before 20, work for 10 hours every day, and be the sole breadwinner of the family. We would be working our asses off for a wife and kids we would barely get to see. Not to mention the growing movement of feminism at the time.
You are right. But I am wageslaving anyway. At the end it's all a cope.

Hunter gather times

Great choice, the ancient greeks, cypriots were based af. Married young, killed deformed babies, small dicks were attractive, men ruled. Basically paradise
Meh, above all I just think their palaces looked really cool. I bet somewhere on a private island a billionaire has recreated one and I'd love to see it.

19th century Germany

1960s Soviet Union as high Government offical

I’d choose to have never been born

Indonesia in 70's-80's

1880-1930 was the American golden age. I would’ve been born then and I would want to be born as the son of a high end confederate general that later served to be on the Ku Klux Klan.

I think I would’ve loved to ride on the wave of the 2nd biggest reactionary movement in this country (the 2nd birthing of the KKK) and I might’ve even established a legacy still felt today, unlike they.

1880-1930 was the American golden age. I would’ve been born then and I would want to be born as the son of a high end confederate general that later served to be on the Ku Klux Klan.

I think I would’ve loved to ride on the wave of the 2nd biggest reactionary movement in this country (the 2nd birthing of the KKK) and I might’ve even established a legacy still felt today, unlike they.
Good post. North America has the best geography of all continents. It’s truly sad what Jews have done with it. As a White it was probably like paradise back then.

Last edited:
Middle ages.. cuz all women were subordinate to men

Post war europe so like early 1950s so I could enjoy last based generation and world is developed enough

I'm a mixed mutt so there is pretty much no good past time. Have to futuremaxx.

High iq as usual.

I'd say 1945. WW2 over. Everybody finding a wife. Good economy. No tv.no feminism

I wish I'd been born in 1940 in the US.

Seeing a lot of retarded - "I'd go back in the past" posts :feelshaha:

I would choose to be born in the far far future in which there's realistic sex androids, artificial wombs, humans are pretty much biologically immortal (can be killed but won't die of age), no such thing as diseases or viruses anymore because we can cure them easily, etc

It literally makes no sense to go back in the past when the future is a million times better

All this "there wasn't any feminism............ muh based" talk is retarded, you don't know if you are going to get the short end of the stick in those eras, they were filled with war, violence, diseases and viruses we didn't know how to cure yet, shit just plain wasn't sanitary, entertainment was limited, etc

There is really no positive

Whereas in the far future you could be a regular fucking pleb working an office job and live an amazing life, everyday you go home to your android wife, if you want you can have children completely on your own, no woman required, the children never have defects and they are all high IQ, you have endless entertainment, you aren't going to die (unless some extreme accident happens, and even if that did happen you'd live a longer more enjoyable life than anybody else from the past eras)

Imagine 100 years of that bliss, I'd kill to go to that future

In a world like that, the term "wagecuck" has no meaning, because every man from low tier to high tier will be able to have an enjoyable life with minimal effort, life is going to be so easy in those times that nobody is going to care about "the elites" living a class above everyone else

High iq as usual.

I'd say 1945. WW2 over. Everybody finding a wife. Good economy. No tv.no feminism
Thanks bro, good choice, also don't forget that Soviet soldiers did a lot of rape during the invasion of Germany. Good times. :feelsohh:
Seeing a lot of retarded - "I'd go back in the past" posts :feelshaha:

I would choose to be born in the far far future in which there's realistic sex androids, artificial wombs, humans are pretty much biologically immortal (can be killed but won't die of age), no such thing as diseases or viruses anymore because we can cure them easily, etc

It literally makes no sense to go back in the past when the future is a million times better

All this "there wasn't any feminism............ muh based" talk is retarded, you don't know if you are going to get the short end of the stick in those eras, they were filled with war, violence, diseases and viruses we didn't know how to cure yet, shit just plain wasn't sanitary, entertainment was limited, etc

There is really no positive

Whereas in the far future you could be a regular fucking pleb working an office job and live an amazing life, everyday you go home to your android wife, if you want you can have children completely on your own, no woman required, the children never have defects and they are all high IQ, you have endless entertainment, you aren't going to die (unless some extreme accident happens, and even if that did happen you'd live a longer more enjoyable life than anybody else from the past eras)

Imagine 100 years of that bliss, I'd kill to go to that future

In a world like that, the term "wagecuck" has no meaning, because every man from low tier to high tier will be able to have an enjoyable life with minimal effort, life is going to be so easy in those times that nobody is going to care about "the elites" living a class above everyone else
I wish I could believe this sex Android thing, but I imagine all the simps and cucks of the future (they'll be a lot of them) will not allow this technology to thrive

Last edited:
1990-2005 in west, where woke culture isn't created at all. with good old vidya games.

Ancient Greece. Because 1 based society and 2 I’m a mythologycel

Future where you can generate everything at will Well food and submissive , loyal Woman.

And in a time.with füll fledged VR , Like the VR in Sword Art online

Just fucking immerse myself and hedonism max to He fullest extend

based