Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you died today how many people would come to your funeral?

• Thread starter blackpillforever
  • Start date

If you died today how many people would come to your funeral?

Votes: 5 17.2%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 3-5

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • 5-10

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • 10+

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
B

blackpillforever

Greycel
For me it'd probably be probably be like 3 max jfl. I wouldn't care because I'd be dead anyway, and fuck this shitty existence. If ur a ugly truecel no one would care that you died and you'd be forgotten about in this existence the next day. Meanwhile reports of foids dying are always on the news so people feel sympathy for them, it's called missing white woman syndrome: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

none because my family wouldn't arrange one in the first place

I’d probably just rot away in some ditch before anyone finds me

Only my closest family. None of them speak to me anyway, but I guess they would show up.

Parents
Brother
Maybe his 2 kids but they're real young so prob not.

MAYBE some aunts and uncles to support my mom. But they wouldn't come to pay respects to me, just to help my Mom.

My Dad's mom (grandma) died a year ago. Otherwise that's it family wise. Maybe 1 person from work but that's it.

I don't know if I'd have a funereal seeing as I'm not Christian or anything. You can't really have some guy in a robe talking about how I will receive the gift of eternal life through belief in the right God. Not really sure what they would do tbh.

what funeral?

just some family tbh

Depends when I die. If I die before my parents, a lot of people would be there, but very few people who actually know me. At most 10-20 would know me and they would almost all be relatives, the rest would be people my parents know that came out of obligation. If I die after my parents I would be surprised if more than 2 people came. I honestly doubt I would even get a funeral.

just family and stuff

I would say 5 if known.
2 if they knew not to tell others.

About negative 5.

A little more than a dozen prob.

Parents and probably a colleague or a childhood friend.

I have big extended family I guess they'd show. but maybe not who knows. only my mother would actually care. and perhaps siblings

Ants crows flies wild pigs coyotes possums... And whatever else. But probably no actual humans.