Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don’t already have a good frame why gymmax

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
If you don’t have a good frame to begin with then why gymmax if you have subhuman bon structure like small hands small wrists small skull you’ll just look like you’re compensating if you gymmax you’re better off letting yourself go and being skinny fat at my height the upper 150s to lower 160s would be skinny fat territory for me if you’re a normal weight and still have small wrists and small hands it’s over

@Reclusemaxer can a get a pic of your jaw?

no gym 4 ur face

have you ever heard of Zyzz? he was a skinny fag and became a legend after roidmaxxing

have you ever heard of Zyzz? he was a skinny fag and became a legend after roidmaxxing
Steroidmaxing is a cheat code but naturally building muscle is a waste of time and effort

Steroidmaxing is a cheat code but naturally building muscle is a waste of time and effort
I disagree. If you do it for yourself without expecting anything, it makes you feel so good and makes you being more confident about yourself.

He had a good jawline and was tall already.

I disagree. If you do it for yourself without expecting anything, it makes you feel so good and makes you being more confident about yourself.
Steroidmaxing is faster and more efficient

I had a bad frame before lifting weights