Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you dont feel nothing but hate after being rejected you're a beta cuck

Sonozaki

Sonozaki

Officer
★★
JFL at soys having a whole r/niceguys subreddit acting as if whats posted there isnt a normal reaction, i could never pretend to be ok with what happened after seeing the same foid even for just 10secs let alone "be friends" lmao

btw soys are also trying to tell you that shes not rejecting you as a person, shes rejecting your offer (for a relationship) but arent you actually offering yourself to someone by trying to initiate a relationship lmao redditors are something else

being ok with being hurt by someone is giga cucked and on same level as forgiving your bullies

Last edited:
i feel hatred 7/24 regardless

Being rejected is meant to trigger the same part of the brain that physical pain activates

No. That's pathetic. Jfl at hating women just because you get rejected. I have been rejected by women. But I don't hate them for that. I hate them because they're superficial cunts who pretend they're not superficial. Now if you don't hate them after that, then, indeed, you're a cuck. But simply some chick because she rejected you? That's just bitter. Pathetic.

JFL at soys having a whole r/niceguys subreddit acting as if whats posted there isnt a normal reaction, i could never pretend to be ok with what happened after seeing the same foid even for just 10secs let alone "be friends" lmao

btw soys are also trying to tell you that shes not rejecting you as a person, shes rejecting your offer (for a relationship) but arent you actually offering yourself to someone by trying to initiate a relationship lmao redditors are something else

being ok with being hurt by someone is giga cucked and on same level as forgiving your bullies
This. "I feel nothing after being rejected!" - these guys don't even admit their own feelings because they are afraid of the social judgement that despises everything that is remotely negative. Everyone who tells others that they don't feel bad after being rejected completely lies, especially if it was a brutal rejection. "Dodged a bullet" - nobody thinks that way outside of Reddit or other soyified platforms. Those people lie to others and even to themselves. No honesty can be found within their words because they cannot even admit the truth to themselves and certainly not to others.

Being rejected is meant to trigger the same part of the brain that physical pain activates

That's true in women but not so much in men.
You probably heard that because a foid scientist noted it somewhere, going off her own experiences.
Mu-opioid receptors activate much more in the limbic system for women, so it's impossible to tell for them the difference between social rejection and physical pain, but in the male brain there is a clear distinction between the limbic system and the regions that register physical pain, so there won't be the confusion.

I hate everyone. Politicians and foids the most.

That's true in women but not so much in men.
You probably heard that because a foid scientist noted it somewhere, going off her own experiences.
Mu-opioid receptors activate much more in the limbic system for women, so it's impossible to tell for them the difference between social rejection and physical pain, but in the male brain there is a clear distinction between the limbic system and the regions that register physical pain, so there won't be the confusion.
then why did i feel like shit when i got rejected?

based
No. That's pathetic. Jfl at hating women just because you get rejected. I have been rejected by women. But I don't hate them for that. I hate them because they're superficial cunts who pretend they're not superficial. Now if you don't hate them after that, then, indeed, you're a cuck. But simply some chick because she rejected you? That's just bitter. Pathetic.
i hate them for reasons beyond this thread too i just feel like any other reaction to what happened is giga soy like wanting to "stay friends" etc

psychological pain of course

So rejection didn't feel like physical pain because your limbic system sprang into action in response to the rejection, where there aren't as many mu-opioid receptors.
It didn't trigger the same part of the brain as physical pain.
And you felt the pain more keenly than a foid would because there wasn't as much attenuation from the rewarding (mu) opioid receptors.

based

i hate them for reasons beyond this thread too i just feel like any other reaction to what happened is giga soy like wanting to "stay friends" etc
Wanting to stay friends with a female you have feelings for is indeed cucked. Jfl.

Yes I do feel rage, I have nearly gotten myself into some deep shit in high school over it. Not gonna go into detail cause lord knows who’s reading tbh

based

A friend of mine is incel but doesn't even acknowledge it. He asked out a girl but she told him she's a lesbian. 3 Months later he saw her making out with a dude. He is coping so hard saying she must be bi. I wonder if he truly doesn't feel the rage I would feel.

Just get things personal, stress over nothing and let a female lives inside your head rent free because she did what she's programmed to do even tho as a blackpilled person you were already expecting it anyway

the only things i ever feel are: frustration, hate and rage. Ive been feeling the same way for over 4 years. I think its starting to corrode my brain lolz

High iq. These same whores that reject us expect us to care if they get raped, and pay them our tax money when they become single whore moms.

@Sonozaki thoughts on the new higurashi?

That’s why you don’t approach or use Tinder as an incel. Buy sex or do that other thing instead (in gta6)

Yet foids get mad when Chad rejects them. Why doesn't the same logic apply?

Always trying to act tough but can't take it when its their turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back