Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If you dont have a criminal record you should be castrated

T

timmy

Banned
-
If my parents were criminals i wouldnt be here, id be holding ppl at gunpoint and fuking pussy, might end up in prison but whatever

instead i had nerd midget haji parents who made me a law abiding sissy, which is a prison sentence all on its own anyway:feelsclown:

Law abiding Chad cucks thug maxxing normies.

nigger moment

Law abiding Chad cucks thug maxxing normies.
the-office-steve-carell.gif

nigger moment
niggers win pajeet, sorry thats how it goes

Having morality coper parents are the fucking worst

especially if they force that shit on you

Religion coper parents are a death sentence if you had that shit instilled in you as a kid its giga over for you since you will be a submissive bitch because "god" has your back

I almost got in trouble with the law because hate speech is illegal here in Brazil. It was not a fun situation. Honestly, in the end I don't gain anything by trying to defy the government.

I almost got in trouble with the law because hate speech is illegal here in Brazil. It was not a fun situation. Honestly, in the end I don't gain anything by trying to defy the government.
hate speech is incel dork crime, call me when you rob a store or somthing

This. Chad is still fucking your girl while you are in prison.
Meanwhile Chad is also slaying the female prison guards.