Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You only have yourself to blame" is a fucking lie

NotTheElliot

NotTheElliot

Pontifex
If I had a dollar for every time we've all heard it. Whenever we talk about our hardships, our loneliness, or whatever, people always like to condescendingly lecture us. As if they're ANGRY at us for feeling this way. They tell us that us, and us alone, can shape who we are and our lot in life. And if we aren't swimming in pussy and rich, we're somehow at fault. But we're only a product of our environments, and what others do to us. Insinuating otherwise is just victim-blaming.

Let me put it this way: if you (figuratively) break some guy's legs, would it be fair to blame him and call him lazy for not getting up and running a marathon? That's basically the same as these idiots try saying.

I think it's fully fair and justified, if not necessary, to put the blame where it belongs. Parents, classmates, and other figures we come across. My dad didn't really show me what it meant to be a man, and never fully mentally matured until his own mother died. And both parents were obese, hardly bathed, and I don't recall ever seeing them brush their teeth, as a STARTER.

I have overall good relations with my parents--now--but that is an important factor. And then there are all the false friends, one of which I posted about earlier. I had to make myself into the man that I am, and I don't really have many to thank for that.

tl:dr; You absolutely CAN blame others for their negative actions, in how it affects you and your outlook on life.

they say that in order to keep the just world fallacy they got going in their heads

I think it's more in the sense of "you can't change others, only yourself"

Yes, grey. Look at my username, society did this to me.

True but it doesn't justify crying about your unfair life all the time, this will sound like something a normie would say but we have to make the best out of the cards we are dealt I guess.

they say that in order to keep the just world fallacy they got going in their heads
It's socially convenient for them to pretend that we are just lazy and bad people.

It's just a cucked worldview.

We need total gaslighter dead

It is normies convenient form of gaslighting and absolving their guilt

garbage in, garbage out

the schools and institutions and groups we grew up with were utter trash

All My so called Friend betrayed me. I learn THE hard way that I should never ever trust people at all.

I mean I didnt really expect much from people at that time, But THE fact They dig My history and Make it know to all people in My high school IS something man. By that time I was a shut in and attend homeschool, I never told them anything about my past at all yet They still did this. Heh

Human are truly something

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelshaha: Its Soo fucking funny when Human preach about morality and crap But They do this shit and ruin Your life just BECAUSE They want To. But killing and rape IS wrong.

I said Its THE law of retaliation, THE only law of this universe

THE cycle of retaliation THE only thing that exist in this hell hole of a existence

All My so called Friend betrayed me. I heard THE hard way that I should never ever trust people at all.

I mean I didnt really expect much from people at that time, But THE fact They dig My history and Make it know to all people in My high school IS something man. By that time I was a shut in and attend homeschool, I never told them anything about my past at all yet They still did this. Heh

No empathy for anyone, ever.

we should open the minds of normfags, with an axe of course (in Project Zomboid)

The biggest strawman of ALL.
~When literal Bullies with dogshit personalities get ahead in Life, and are successful in the mate selection.

Yeah, "muh merit"
und shit nigga

This makes me so mad, as if we had the same odds of being success as trump or bezos, and the only thing separating us is “muh hard twerk”

I was ditched and have no inheritance, no capital, not even a house, nada

True but it doesn't justify crying about your unfair life all the time, this will sound like something a normie would say but we have to make the best out of the cards we are dealt I guess.
true

They blame us for literally everything but never put the blame on foids fuck I even remember seeing a tiktok video saying "A cheating woman (foid) is the man's fault" by that logic an abusive man is the foid's fault

When the shoe is on the other foot apply that their logic against them.

If I had a dollar for every time we've all heard it. Whenever we talk about our hardships, our loneliness, or whatever, people always like to condescendingly lecture us. As if they're ANGRY at us for feeling this way. They tell us that us, and us alone, can shape who we are and our lot in life. And if we aren't swimming in pussy and rich, we're somehow at fault. But we're only a product of our environments, and what others do to us. Insinuating otherwise is just victim-blaming.

Let me put it this way: if you (figuratively) break some guy's legs, would it be fair to blame him and call him lazy for not getting up and running a marathon? That's basically the same as these idiots try saying.

I think it's fully fair and justified, if not necessary, to put the blame where it belongs. Parents, classmates, and other figures we come across. My dad didn't really show me what it meant to be a man, and never fully mentally matured until his own mother died. And both parents were obese, hardly bathed, and I don't recall ever seeing them brush their teeth, as a STARTER.

I have overall good relations with my parents--now--but that is an important factor. And then there are all the false friends, one of which I posted about earlier. I had to make myself into the man that I am, and I don't really have many to thank for that.

tl:dr; You absolutely CAN blame others for their negative actions, in how it affects you and your outlook on life.
Its everyones fault, mine and the world i live in

People just assume the worst in you if you disagree with the societal consensus

I'm failing my two younger brothers too

It’s not our fault it really isn’t nobody has compassion for incels it’s always about “taking responsibility” and teaching us to take accountability for something that isn’t even our fault which is being born ugly as fuck and also with bad parents. They want us to hate ourselves and always run on the endless useless treadmill of self imporoooovement

All My so called Friend betrayed me. I learn THE hard way that I should never ever trust people at all.

I'm failing my two younger brothers too
No need to care about them if they're normie cucks. If not indoctrinate them with the blackpill, this will save them from getting cucked by jewpills.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back