Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal if you don't have a slaycount it's over

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
youd be surprised but a slaycount of 20 by 30 is considered not a lot by normies.I notice that when I browse forums for normies.

So in order to become "normal" at say age of 28 you have to have a slaycount of 20-30.In any group of men they always discuss their succes with women.Your slaycount is your worth as man.Just having a gf is not enough you either have to larp or crack this slaycount.In other words water is wet and it never even began

youd be surprised but a slaycount of 20 by 30 is considered not a lot by normies.I notice that when I browse forums for normies.

So in order to become "normal" at say age of 28 you have to have a slaycount of 20-30.In any group of men they always discuss their succes with women.Your slaycount is your worth as man.Just having a gf is not enough you either have to larp or crack this slaycount.In other words water is wet and it never even began
over for 11/17

Most normies have fucked 2-3 landwhales max, so they are just lying

SLAYCOUNT? I know the term body count. Well both is zero for me :feelsbadman:

Yeah those numbers are considered normal for women too that's why a lot of normies can tell that guys that talk about women's n-count aren't attractive and are mostly virgins or men that aren't successful with getting women.

Yeah those numbers are considered normal for women too that's why a lot of normies can tell that guys that talk about women's n-count aren't attractive and are mostly virgins or men that aren't successful with getting women.
High iq observation

my hand hold count is still zero

that's bullshit.normies wish they fucked that much kek

it's like this with everything, talk about career and see what happens if you're out-earned, the normie will shit out every IOD in existence in your direction

They’ll just lie about it. Hey guys, my slaycount is actually 37 :chad:
all I did was respect wahmen:soy:

Normie guys exaggerate, normie foids understate.

Do you mean amount of times they've had sex period or amount of times they've had sex with different girls?

I don't think most normies have had sex with 30 different girls tbh. Not even close.

Pretty much every man overestimates his slay count and women downplay theirs. Very few normies have 20+ slays tbh.

youd be surprised but a slaycount of 20 by 30 is considered not a lot by normies
You'd be surprised how much normies lie about their slaycount
Pretty much every man overestimates his slay count and women downplay theirs. Very few normies have 20+ slays tbh.
This, for a woman, multiply the figure she gives you by 3; for a man, divide by 10

Do you mean amount of times they've had sex period or amount of times they've had sex with different girls?

I don't think most normies have had sex with 30 different girls tbh. Not even close.
according to stats the average amount of partners for a man is 8-10 I think 30 is possible if they do nothing but pick up drunk sluts at bars tbh

cope
high iq
They’ll just lie about it. Hey guys, my slaycount is actually 37 :chad:
all I did was respect wahmen:soy:
Yea tbh. @Personalityinkwell
Normie guys exaggerate, normie foids understate.
You'd be surprised how much normies lie about their slaycount

This, for a woman, multiply the figure she gives you by 3; for a man, divide by 10
most lie yeah but between 16 and 30 there is 14 years you have to fuck different woman every 5-6 months doesn't sound that impossible tbh

high iq

most lie yeah but between 16 and 30 there is 14 years you have to fuck different woman every 5-6 months doesn't sound that impossible tbh
Yea it could happen but normies (5/10) usually have to dumpster dive. At college I see guys around that looks level not with foids and I see foids orbit 8/10 or maybe a 7/10

They're likey largely inflating numbers, normies do get laid, but not that much.

I think this is totally true. I think these numbers would be true for women, but not for men. There is a regular distribution of sex among women - most women will have numbers like this, with a normal curve, more for the stacies, less for the uglies. But, for men, the number has a huge discrepancy between below average to average men and attractive men. Chads are probably slaying something like 45+, where the average man is probably lucky to get 15, maybe. And the number drops even more drastically the less attractive the man gets.
In other words, women of all sorts get these numbers. Chads get far above these numbers, and the average man probably gets half.

according to stats the average amount of partners for a man is 8-10 I think 30 is possible if they do nothing but pick up drunk sluts at bars tbh
you need to be a high normie who does nothing but try to rack up random notches to get to 30

jfl at thinking a 5/10 man gets 30 slay count. He gets a few notches with work, sure, but 30? jfl

plus with tinder these days i'm not even sure if a high normie can get to 30
true ngl. maybe they don't get their looksmatch consistently but plenty of 3-4/10 foids are non landwhales.

see my post above, agree?

14 years you have to fuck different woman every 5-6 months doesn't sound that impossible tbh
Impossible for a normie tbh, most normies fuck 2-3 foids in their entire lives.

According to 2011 to 2015 CDC data, women between ages 25 and 44 had a median of 4.2 sexual partners, while men in that age group had a median of 6.1 sexual partners.

That's self-reported so it's safe to assume the figures are higher for foids and lower for men

Last edited: