Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don’t have the right type of social circle .. online is the ONLY way to find a girlfriend

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
Since you need to be in a social circle with the cool popular crowd if you want an actually decent looking girlfriend

with nerds, the girls will just be femcel tier vomit inducing girls

And it’s not socially acceptable to ask out girls from college classes or cold approach in public spaces

Online - you mean the sausagefest where every dating site has 4:1 male/female ratio and foids only use the web to fuk Chads and drain money and validation from pathetic simps. I rather crawl out of my skin and cold approach on the street than be another Unread Message #7438 in her flooded inbox.

The right answer is IT'S OVER BOYO

My only cope is going to SEA and abuse the JBW card over there while this shit is still a thing (soon it won't be from all the global outcasts saturating the fuck out of it). Can't believe how bad it is for the ethnics who can't even cope, just fucking RIP.

I don't have any social circle jfl

I used to have online girlfriends, but I don't do that these days because it's cucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back