Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If You Don't Remember These, Get The Fuck Outta Here

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★
Who remembers playing these?

Attachments

• Nintendo_GameCube.png
    Nintendo_GameCube.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 10
  • Pre-Owned-Microsoft-Xbox-360-60gb-Pro-Console-System-Refurbished-Good_c6cfc6dc-e66c-4f1b-9c59...jpeg
    Pre-Owned-Microsoft-Xbox-360-60gb-Pro-Console-System-Refurbished-Good_c6cfc6dc-e66c-4f1b-9c59...jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 8
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 41o4TmgQ2SL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.webp
    38.9 KB · Views: 8
Nostalgia, I just got that heavy feeling on my chest....:feelsrope::cryfeels:

I miss playing Halo 3 on my white Xbox 360..

ah I remember the days when I went to my cousins house to play his xbox 360 games. good times, before humans grew up to be evil

never played the gay cube and the ps3 was ass

pretty sure everyone does

My parents never bought me any consoles, the only games I used to play as a kid were the online flash games on my dad's laptop

Who remembers playing these?
Didnt have those, but i had a PS1 Slim in home, and a lot of pirated discs with pirated Russian voicings for PS1. What a nostalgia.

I played a lot MGS1, Hogs of War, Resident Evil Survivor, Red Alert retaliation, Driver 2, Driver 1.

i didnt have GBA and GC unfortunately. GC was not popular in my country where people just jump from PS1 to PS2, and GBA only rich kids had just like the PSP. It was my dream to play on GBA and PSP in those times when there wherent any smarphotnes like today. These consoles felt magic in those times lie VR is fro nowadays.

I hope that last one is a Dreamcast ^_^