Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you eat in KFC you are a cuck

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I don't know if you all entered about the recent KFC marketing "strategy".

They are trying to transform Coronel Sanders into a chad.

They even have a mini movie, the plot is basically a foid that if going to be engage with a white Betabux, until the new "Coronel Sanders" arrive the mansion
and she falls inlove with him.

And this foind appaers to be the current marketing director for USA (Andrea Zahumensky)

kfc has ok chicken and everything else there tastes like shit ngl, like kfc mac and cheese is unironically worse than american public school mac and cheese and that is a low bar

Why is some guy named “Mario lopez” playing colonel sanders?

colonel sanders is a white southern man who hates niggers and put them on a plantation and invented fried chicken to give his slaves. Pure confederate Dixiecrat. He’s not some fucking Mexican named “Mario Lopez”. If colonel sanders saw kfc or the USA Today he would have a heart attack.

All fast food is shit ngl
Unfortunately I still eat it occasionally

I Only eat kfc cuz we ain't got Popeyes

colonel sanders is a white southern man who hates niggers and put them on a plantation and invented fried chicken to give his slaves. Pure confederate Dixiecrat. He’s not some fucking Mexican named “Mario Lopez”. If colonel sanders saw kfc or the USA Today he would have a heart attack.
No fucking idea mate, perhaps the foid in charge fantasies about some Mexican Chad

KFC got me fat so I hate it. Tastes nice tho

Im not sure who kernel sanders was, but from what i've researched he was a cumskin, so i really don't care if they ruin his image.

This pleases me.

20200221 110506

Last edited:

bro, have you seen who plays him in the commercials now?

Watch Reba McEntire Perform As KFC's First Female Colonel Sanders - YouTube

Im not sure who kernel sanders was, but from what i've researched he was a cumskin, so i really don't care if they ruin his image.

This pleases me.

View attachment 392027
You see, I'm latino , And couldn't care less about race, how ever imagine going to KFC and watch a poster of that shit. Yet another occasion to watch of Chad get the pussy.

is this real lmao? whats next, ronald mcdonald: The movie

I don't even eat chicken.

Corporate appealing to normies, nothing to see here

Imagine eating soy-ridden processed food as an incel

Popeyes is far better
But ı dont eat fried chicken too much since it has too much fat.

I don't know if you all entered about the recent KFC marketing "strategy".

They are trying to transform Coronel Sanders into a chad.
View attachment 392025

They even have a mini movie, the plot is basically a foid that if going to be engage with a white Betabux, until the new "Coronel Sanders" arrive the mansion
and she falls inlove with him.

And this foind appaers to be the current marketing director for USA (Andrea Zahumensky)
View attachment 392026

Good thing i order delivery then.

We don't have kfc in Finland

Don't really want at restaurant.

That was the first thing that popped into my mind jfl.

@Idlevillagercel thoughts?

Haven't had them in a while.

I like their hot wings ngl

Everything else is shit and bland

I ate KFC once and died from an heart attack. Twice.

the 5$ fill ups r decent

More of a Church's guy myself.

((()))

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back