Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the fuck did you experience teen love and are still depressed (ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW)

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
To all the "depressed" normgroids specifically male normgroids, how the fuck did you get depressed if you experienced teen love especially if you have a girlfriend right now, I dont care what the fuck is going on in your life, I dont care if you owe 100,000$ in debt, I don't care if your mom died and I don't fucking care if you got cancer you got to experience the happiest thing anyone could get to the point you should be immune to depression I just wish you normgroids who got teen love could stop LARPing depression.

I don't doubt they are genuinely depressed, at all, the thing is, I don't care.

I'm sure there are depressed sex-havers, depressed Chads and Stacies. For a variety of reasons, I just again, don't care. They can blow their brains out for all I care.

They will never know what true misery is like.

"Life is more then just sex, inkwell :soy::foidSoy:"

There's a difference between being a person that never experienced love, sex and basic human experiences, that struggles with everyday problems like, financial issues, medical issues, grief whatever, and a person that experiences those same everyday problems, but has and IS experiencing love, sex, basic human experiences.

These people will never understand this. At all.

I don't doubt they are genuinely depressed, at all, the thing is, I don't care.

I'm sure there are depressed sex-havers, depressed Chads and Stacies. For a variety of reasons, I just again, don't care. They can blow their brains out for all I care.

They will never know what true misery is like.

"Life is more then just sex, inkwell :soy::foidSoy:"

There's a difference between being a person that never experienced love, sex and basic human experiences, that struggles with everyday problems like, financial issues, medical issues, grief whatever, and a person that experiences those same everyday problems, but has and IS experiencing love, sex, basic human experiences.

These people will never understand this. At all.
Fuck them it makes me happy when a partner commits suicide

depression is a mental condition, people don't need to be depressed for 'logical' reasons

they don't know what it means, and think it's something like waking up in a foul mood

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back