Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you even try online dating as a sub-7 male, you are jestermaxxing

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I don't think women primarily open OLD accounts to even date or get attention. I think they are there to look at profiles of pathetic loser men and laugh at them. They want to look at people like zoo animals,

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/180aimx/26m_looking_for_feedback/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_body

Look at pathetic men like asian Jared Fogle and make jared fogle memes at how every man that isn't chad looks like a pedophile

Jaredd

Observing humiliated men from a safe distance gives them much more pleasure than actually dating or getting ghosted from Chad.

This is so sad but very much the truth.

most men are not able to put up the fight for any woman

Sub 6. Also Jared Fogle looks like an incel he’d rot on this forum with us if not status maxxed. 4/10 LTN

5’6 and Asian? JFL at this night for thinking he can get bitches unless he becomes a literal slave

I don't think women primarily open OLD accounts to even date or get attention. I think they are there to look at profiles of pathetic loser men and laugh at them. They want to look at people like zoo animals,

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/180aimx/26m_looking_for_feedback/?utm_source=embedv2&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_content=post_body

Look at pathetic men like asian Jared Fogle and make jared fogle memes at how every man that isn't chad looks like a pedophile

View attachment 973001

Observing humiliated men from a safe distance gives them much more pleasure than actually dating or getting ghosted from Chad.

>Asian
>5'6"

Brutal!! Never began :fuk::fuk:

:yes:that's what OLD feel like. jestermaxxing for demanding bitches

It's brutal man, but just imagine using a dating app for ACTUALLY dating :feelstastyman: everyone at this point knows it's a meet up and fuck app for Chad and whores. And even if you do successfully 'date' one of these whores off a dating app, well congrats buddy! You're dating chads sloppy seconds!

I wouldn't even say that guy is terrible looking either. Kind of a nerd, but in todays world he will NOT get a date from a dating app. Just swallow the black pill and give up for your own good

I did try and completely agree. Jared Fogle was 6 2 but was into prepubescent children anyways so he basically used his subway clout to be a raging pedo I don't think looks mattered. But ya this guy ain't getting any dates without some major status and money maxxing. The king that comes from a generational head start in vast majority of cases. Maybe if he got in better shape he'd lose the pufferface to reveal whatever his true potential is.

View attachment 973001

So brutal. He just looks like a normal ,guy nothing too wrong with him. but hes still going to go through loneliness, depression, rejection, humiliation because shes not chad enough for modern women..

Never tried it and never gonna try it.

View attachment 973001

the title and post
:bigbrain:

I think they are there to look at profiles of pathetic loser men and laugh at them. They want to look at people like zoo animals,
brutal
i cringe looking back at my jestermaxxing days
thats definitely what they were thinking
:blackpill::fuk:

Last edited:
if you use hinge it's over anyway

We all sadistic and that’s a fact but diffidence is that society always justify female sadism

Bruh have you seen videos of foids swiping left at fucking framerate speed? genuinely so over

I can give him a brutal but truthful feedback.

Delete your tinder app and swallow the blackpill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back