Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Even if your looks are average, personality is not enough to attract women unless you look like a male super model

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Here is a male super model, lets call him Sean
Licensed image

Here is a normal looking guy, lets call him Ross
Stock photo confident trustworthy friendly middle aged man ordinary guy on grey 169958531

Lets say that there is large office building that has hundreds of employees working there. Majority of the employees are women. Its Sean's first day of the job. As he walks into the office, all women stop and stare. The women are awestruck. The women are automatically interested in Sean romantically and sexually. The women that are ugly will not dare to approach him or make a move on him because they know that they are ugly. The women who are above average in looks will attempt to approach him. Its his lunch break, a woman who finally has the courage walks to him and sits down next him. She then initiates "small talk" with Sean. After their conversation is over, she will ask for his number. Out of desperation, she will beg him to go on a date with her. When Sean clocks out, he walks out of the office building but as he is about the exit the building, a woman runs to him, and says, "hey Sean, if you are free this week, would you like to see a movie, and maybe eat a restaurant?"

Its also the first day of work for Ross. When walk in, nobody looks at him. He is invisible to the women because his looks don't stand out to the crowd unlike Sean. Even though Ross has a very good personality, his female co-workers just use him for favors like bringing them coffee from the coffee table or doing their work for them because they are busy doing other things. Even if he somehow manages to become friends with any of the women, they will just put him the friendzone because they are not physically attracted to him.

Now imagine Sean going out in public such as shopping at grocery store, going to a restaurant, visiting the library, visiting the local ice cream shop, attending jury duty. Sean will be getting hit on by women almost everywhere he goes just because of his looks. Meanwhile, Ross is like a ghost that nobody cares to talk to or even look at. Women will have no desire to initiate a conversation with Ross just because his looks are not impressive. I have seen this firsthand at my college, my workplace, at the stores, everywhere I go, I see this happen to average or below average men. If you are average in looks, you are an invisible ghost to women.

Last edited:
i can relate to the ross experience. even if you have the most virtious, most kind personality, you can be friends with women and thats it. it will never amount to anything more then just friends. bluepilled normies always coming at us saying "oh its your personality inkwell :soy:" while thinking life is a hollywood adam sandler romcom. in reality, where a combination of social media, dating apps, and hook up culture has rendered modern dating into just flat out eugenics, sky rocketing standards has made it impossible for sub 5s, and its only gonna get worse. if the 60 percent of reported lonely men all became kind hearted ISFJs, nothing would change.

i can relate to the ross experience. even if you have the most virtious, most kind personality, you can be friends with women and thats it. it will never amount to anything more then just friends. bluepilled normies always coming at us saying "oh its your personality inkwell :soy:" while thinking life is a hollywood adam sandler romcom. in reality, where a combination of social media, dating apps, and hook up culture has rendered modern dating into just flat out eugenics, sky rocketing standards has made it impossible for sub 5s, and its only gonna get worse.
You are 100% correct. Everybody in the world should open their eyes to the truth. Modern Women are the problem, not us because we don't have high standards like modern women.

Here is a male super model, lets call him Sean
View attachment 860685
Here is a normal looking guy, lets call him Ross
View attachment 860691

Lets say that there is large office building that has hundreds of employees working there. Majority of the employees are women. Its Sean's first day of the job. As he walks into the office, all women stop and stare. The women are awestruck. The women are automatically interested in Sean romantically and sexually. The women that are ugly will not dare to approach him or make a move on him because they know that they are ugly. The women who are above average in looks will attempt to approach him. Its his lunch break, a woman who finally has the courage walks to him and sits down next him. She then initiates "small talk" with Sean. After their conversation is over, she will ask for his number. Out of desperation, she will beg him to go on a date with her. When Sean clocks out, he walks out of the office building but as he is about the exit the building, a woman runs to him, and says, "hey Sean, if you are free this week, would you like to see a movie, and maybe eat a restaurant?"

Its also the first day of work for Ross. When walk in, nobody looks at him. He is invisible to the women because his looks don't stand out to the crowd unlike Sean. Even though Ross has a very good personality, his female co-workers just use him for favors like bringing them coffee from the coffee table or doing their work for them because they are busy doing other things. Even if he somehow manages to become friends with any of the women, they will just put him the friendzone because they are not physically attracted to him.

Now imagine Sean going out in public such as shopping at grocery store, going to a restaurant, visiting the library, visiting the local ice cream shop, attending jury duty. Sean will be getting hit on by women almost everywhere he goes just because of his looks. Meanwhile, Ross is like a ghost that nobody cares to talk to or even look at. Women will have no desire to initiate a conversation with Ross just because his looks are not impressive. I have seen this firsthand at my college, my workplace, at the stores, everywhere I go, I see this happen to average or below average men. If you are average in looks, you are an invisible ghost to women.
That js not a normal looking guy lol thats ugly

a lot of incels here (including you) likes to think that there are equal parts chads, normies and incels in society and therefore women only go for chads

The truth is that the majority of men are average looking. Let's say 10% chad 80% normie and 10% incel for the sake of the argument:
Since chads are only 10% of the population in this example, only the hottest and average looking foids get them, the rest of the average 80% goes to the lower average and ugly foids. If there isn't any space for some females to date the 90% of fuckable men they stay single and wait instead of getting with us incels, thats why single women exist, because they haven't found a good looking enough chad or normie to fuck. Instead of just fucking an incel.

TLDR; You are retarded

In the end, personality comes from looks. Not only attractive people experience positive reinforcement throughout their lives, the halo effect makes sure others will see them as amazing. No attractive man was ever called creepy.

Halo and horns effect are very powerful and society is extremely lookist.

i can relate to the ross experience. even if you have the most virtious, most kind personality, you can be friends with women and thats it. it will never amount to anything more then just friends. bluepilled normies always coming at us saying "oh its your personality inkwell :soy:" while thinking life is a hollywood adam sandler romcom. in reality, where a combination of social media, dating apps, and hook up culture has rendered modern dating into just flat out eugenics, sky rocketing standards has made it impossible for sub 5s, and its only gonna get worse. if the 60 percent of reported lonely men all became kind hearted ISFJs, nothing would change.
almost sounds like you are more a failed normie than incel. When toilets interact with me its 100% guaranteed to go poorly for me and not just romantically I mean I am so ugly my existence causes hostility.

Wall of text to say that water is wet

a lot of incels here (including you) likes to think that there are equal parts chads, normies and incels in society and therefore women only go for chads

The truth is that the majority of men are average looking. Let's say 10% chad 80% normie and 10% incel for the sake of the argument:
Since chads are only 10% of the population in this example, only the hottest and average looking foids get them, the rest of the average 80% goes to the lower average and ugly foids. If there isn't any space for some females to date the 90% of fuckable men they stay single and wait instead of getting with us incels, thats why single women exist, because they haven't found a good looking enough chad or normie to fuck. Instead of just fucking an incel.

TLDR; You are retarded
That is somewhat true but How am I retarded for saying that good looking men or chads (they are both different) have a much easier time than average men in finding a female partner, that Is a fact. Not all good looking men are chads. You are just an obnoxious piece of shit who calls people "retarded" for no reason. Go fuck off

Last edited:
In the future face surgery might be mandatory for men.

Not all good looking men are chads.
yeah good looking men are called normies. There are no Normie, Chad and "Good looking guys". Either you are Ugly, Normie or chad