Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you ever ascend, would you post about it here and risk getting banned?

See Title

• Option A (yes)

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • Option B (No)

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
B33troot

B33troot

Officer
★★★
If you ever ascend, would you post about it here and risk getting banned?

Option A. "YES. I'll post about it here. I won't care about getting banned. Because I'll be enjoying life with my newfound GF and will no longer need this forum."

Option B. " NO. I'll keep my ascension a secret. Because this forum is too important to me and I don't want to get banned".

Last edited:
Hmm I dunno.- This is a bit like asking me "If you ever go to the Moon..."

If you ever ascend, would you post about it here and risk getting banned? Or would you keep it a secret and continue using this forum?

Option A. "YES. Because I'll be enjoying life with my newfound GF and will no longer need this forum anymore".

Option B. " NO. Because this forum is too important so I'll keep my ascension a secret."
nigga made the poll visible

Small post in sewers. Staying would be a violation of the most obvious rule

i would maybe tell 1-2 people then never return

Ascension is like a myth mostly, if you're 20+ and you never attracted women, had physical intimacy and sex with females then there is 99% chance it's over for you.

Ascension is like a myth mostly, if you're 20+ and you never attracted women, had physical intimacy and sex with females then there is 99% chance it's over for you.
Brutal

i am not a faggot so no

Because I'll be enjoying life with my newfound GF and will no longer need this forum
just imagine that there is dudes who really believe that they can keep a woman as a sub5 or even as a normie looks tier.

Wish i ascended man

If I ever would get my dick wet I promise, you guys will be the first to hear about it.

In detail!

I'd tell the mods and ask them to ban me. I wouldn't want to brag and make you guys feel like shit. I don't have a problem with users on this site ascending, I just hate when they have to brag about it.

If you ascend then brag about it to Incels, I hope you kill yourself after the relationship inevitably ends in catastrophe. It's one thing starting a romantic relationship (which we can't even do) but it's a whole other level of difficulty in maintaining something.

Last edited:
I'd nform about it to be fair with you (and if I failed I'd write about it in that place for bans)

I would just self ban

Yes I would immediately post about it here and take my ban. Disgusting sex havers have no business being here; I have too much respect for my incel brothers to desecrate this place like that.

I'll nevER be able to ascend

I wouldn't want to rub it in people's faces here

ascension is not real unless late puberty

I would just ask for my account to be deleted, but even then our "asencion" will just end up being dumped.

If I ascend I would tell one of the mods and get them to ban me/delete my account.

I'll ascend after travelling the underworld for 3 days and 3 nights

I can't imagine a life without blackpilled forums.

Unlikely I would ascend but if I do, I won't brag about it especially not on an Incel forum. I would just delete my account

IF big if but yea i wouldn't brag about it though.

Yes, and I'd share what I think helped me ascend so others can, too. But that's purely hypothetical.

I don't think I can ever relate to a woman like normies do. I know what they really are. I'll never see them any other way.

I'd try to make the thread informative and share details from an entirely objective point of view. Like what I said to the foid and how it happened, leading up to the moment, while skimming past the nitty gritty of the sex itself, so as to not come off like a bragger. PUA is cope, but a real-life testimony of an inkwell breaking out of the shell, might actually help someone here.

I would share my story as it could help someone else.

Yep the moment I ascend I'll tell everybody in detail how I managed to beat the incredible odds.