Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming If you ever come across a female in any online game, grief and harass them until they leave. No exceptions.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Whenever I come across females in GTA Online, I go out of my way to grief and harass those bitches. Jets, tanks, helicopters, etc. Anything to make their gaming experience as miserable and annoying as possible.

so just give them more attention theory.

i do , i usually get reported by male teammates and male enemy teammates which results in a chat ban

I do the same LMAO. I have over $1bil in hacked money in GTA Online (but I don't personally use hacks myself), so I just use the Oppressor MKII to target and harass women and their soy orbiters.

In CS:GO, it's sometimes a similar story. I never want conflict, but if the women are on my team, they're usually the first to start shit, by either complaining that I'm not doing enough/carrying (I was fragging out against semi-pros on Faceit in 2015 and played with Supreme/Global ranks despite being MGE and have been playing CS as a series for about 10 years so far), or making some stupid assumption about me on how I'm a loser or something. If that's the case then I intentionally start griefing. I usually nade myself down to 2 hp, and then proceed to stand in front of them when they're firing and trying to stand in their grenades they throw (all the while doing some nice social engineering to make sure they aren't suspicious) to give them a competitive cooldown. On my old laptop, I used to have an entire collage of competitive cooldowns I gave, a lot of which came from women.

If they're on the opposite team, they're usually queued with their soy orbiters (who sometimes have cheats or will toggle on mid-game if we're winning), and for some reason, they all intentionally start fucking with me when I frag out and start being derogatory towards me in the in-game chat, which gives me more incentive to win.

Last edited:
I do the same LMAO. I have over $1bil in hacked money in GTA Online (but I don't personally use hacks myself), so I just use the Oppressor MKII to target and harass women and their soy orbiters.

In CS:GO, it's sometimes a similar story. I never want conflict, but if the women are on my team, they're usually the first to start shit, by either complaining that I'm not doing enough/carrying (I was fragging out against semi-pros on Faceit in 2015 and played with Supreme/Global ranks despite being MGE and have been playing CS as a series for about 10 years so far), or making some stupid assumption about me on how I'm a loser or something. If that's the case then I intentionally start griefing. I usually nade myself down to 2 hp, and then proceed to stand in front of them when they're firing and trying to stand in their grenades they throw (all the while doing some nice social engineering to make sure they aren't suspicious) to give them a competitive cooldown. On my old laptop, I used to have an entire collage of competitive cooldowns I gave, a lot of which came from women.

If they're on the opposite team, they're usually queued with their soy orbiters (who sometimes have cheats or will toggle on mid-game if we're winning), and for some reason, they all intentionally start fucking with me when I frag out and start being derogatory towards me in the in-game chat, which gives me more incentive to win.
I've been thinking about getting Save Wizard Frozen Money so I can just orb spam them until they leave the lobby.

Gigabased, I love doing this type of shit in whatever online game I’m playing and they can’t do anything about it either because they always fucking suck at vidya