Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you get a gf, will you remove her access to technology

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
Smartphone,internet is the biggest reason these toilets become whores.The girl who i thought was a trad innocent girl is now on WhatsApp for atleast 12 hours a day chatting with Chads and simps.How can we stop a toilet from getting attracted to others in this modern world?

No. I’ll let her decide what I have access to

I'll never get one anyway

I fantasize about being a multi-billionaire, buying all social medias and deleting them forever.

My gf will not have social media.

U can’t control a whore, she’s just gonna leave u

Smartphone,internet is the biggest reason these toilets become whores.The girl who i thought was a trad innocent girl is now on WhatsApp for atleast 12 hours a day chatting with Chads and simps.How can we stop a toilet from getting attracted to others in this modern world?
Getting a GF is cucked unless she's third world. Then I'd make sure she knew her place. :feelsthink:

In this day and age every foid has:
Instagram
Tik tok
Tinder

Even in third world shithole countries

Getting a GF is cucked unless she's third world. Then I'd make sure she knew her place. :feelsthink:
Even in third world shithole countries,there are feminist laws.The whore can just post everything online

In this day and age every foid has:
Instagram
Tik tok
Tinder

Even in third world shithole countries
So what's the solution,we just pray to god that she doesn't cheat?Is it a game of probability

Even in third world shithole countries,there are feminist laws.The whore can just post everything online
In the Philippines divorce is illegal. Nice there then do whatever you want to to your wife. It's simple.

So what's the solution,we just pray to god that she doesn't cheat?Is it a game of probability
Remove their rights and access to technology, internet, computer, basically go back few centuries

But the global elite won't allow this

You can't control a whore. The only thing you can do is to cause enough mental damage to her that she will never leave. It's called the PIMP strategy but if you don't have the skillset to be an abusive piece of shit, you can't really pull it off. I wish I was that kind of psycho.

No, she will still see a bunch of chads on TV and when going in town.

I will keep her in my basement sex dungeon

Remove her access to understanding the world altogether :feelstastyman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back