Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you didn't get to join a fraternity in college, there's no point in trying to statusmaxx (also, I finally explain why I love Apartheid so much)

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

There isn't a single adult group that can compare to being in a college fraternity. I don't even know of any adult groups that do hazing. Freemasons are evil, but if they did hazing I would honestly consider joining. Hazing is a great way to be part of something, be an ironclad member of the group, something I've never gotten to experience in my miserable life. I wish that a bunch of popular alpha males would haze me into their frat, but I know that will never happen because I am a pathetic waste of oxygen.

If I went back to college for another bachelor's now at the age of 26 (and I'd be 27 before the new school year started), I read online that I probably wouldn't get into frats, and even if I did, I would be seen as weird. It's been my fate to compensate for the Greek life I've never known. What even is the fucking point? I already am tens of thousands of dollars in fucking debt, why would I take on more just for a slim chance of joining a frat?

If you weren't in a frat in college, there is zero point in trying to make social connections now. My fucking siblings got to join, but my fucking dad never let me. Most of the asshole cocksuckers I went to high school with got to, but not me, not Feminism Sucks! No one has been shitted on by the world more than I have.

My brother (who I like, the only living popular alpha male who has been truly good to me [my grandfathers were both good to me, but are now deceased because I'm an oldcel]) did very well in his frat, but my dad never let me join one because he was worried I would take advantage of drunk girls. It's hurtful, but even if I did, who cares? It's not his daughter. Taking advantage of drunk sorWHORity girls is no more evil than pissing in an alleyway. My sister (who I loathe) was a sorWHORity girl. Do you have any idea how it feels to be a guy like me and have a popular attractive sorWHORity girl for your sister? Asking me to love her is like asking a Holocaust survivor to love Nazis. When it comes to sorWHORity girls, I hate these niggas more than a Nazi. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid. I would never do anything illegal, though, I no longer desire any connection to foids, I just hate them now, I just want to be left alone to drink myself into oblivion. That's all there is in life for me. Keep in mind drinking yourself into oblivion isn't illegal if you are over 21 (and I am 26), so no one has the right to criticize me or try to stop me.

Even if I was able to become rich and famous (ignore the fact I have no artistic talent of any kind whatsoever, neither do most celebs i.e. Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber etc...), none of the celeb parties with the rich and famous could compare to frat parties. I wish I could have gotten hazed, but I never will be able to, I never will get to do anything fun with my life, my fucking parents are pushing me to stop being a NEET and get a fucking job because I owe fucking student loans to my stupid ass University. I never had one drop of fun there. Maybe if I did become rich and famous I could buy my way into college frat parties, but still, I bet I would be viewed as weird the same way Michael Jackson (RIP) was when he hung out with younger people. But really, it's not weird to hang out with younger people, for those of us who never had a social life growing up, it's just a way to try to get back what was stolen from us. If I could, I would hang around 18-19 year old frat and sorWHORity members a lot, but there is nothing illegal about that because they are legally old enough to consent. Why did I even fucking go to my shithole college? No sorWHORity girl would even piss on a GDI like me, even if I was burning on fire like fucking Anakin Skywalker in the stupid nerd movie Star Wars Episode III. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Now why do I love Apartheid? Because, as a low-status White male, in Apartheid, I would have a status about 80% of other males, because as much as I have failed at everything else in my miserable life, I can't fail at being White (I've taken 3 DNA tests, all say I am 100% European by blood), and I can't fail at being male either. Before you judge me, try hard to love me. It's not fair that leftists judge me for trying to get social status the only way I fucking can. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I remember a sorWHORity girl criticized me for voting for Trump asking me to empathize with others BUT SORWHORITY GIRLS JOIN THEIR SORWHORITIES TO LOOK DOWN ON GUYS LIKE ME, do you have any idea how much it hurts to have someone who looks down on you complain how much you look down on others? That's why I have become very good at turning my emotions off, they serve no purpose but to bring me pain. My only joy these days is in alcohol, internet, junk food, and occasionally media content. SorWHORity girls are evil. They look down on GDIs like me just for existing and not being in an exclusionary drinking club, I look down on other people because the world has looked down on me my entire life, and it's the hate that hate produced. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Fuck the University of *********** I wish they had never accepted me. Nothing but misery there, and even if I ever do become rich (which there is about a 0.14% chance of ever happening, in honor of the 14 Words), I will never donate, why? Because I had a miserable shit time there. I will strongly encourage my children not to go to college, I only even went because my parents and grandparents went and I thought it would give me some social status over those without college in the family, but it gave me none. I was even more isolated at college than I was at high school. I regret every minute I wasted at the University of ************, and I hate my worthless lame-ass loser alma mater University, but I love Dr. Verwoerd, and I love Apartheid.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

oh fuck you again
4d9f61a80a699b59098cbd2ecc73927db902af3e

My dad was in a fraternity and so when I got to college I was invited as a "legacy". Trust me, they are complete and total faggots and they would weed you out immediately just like they did me. Do you know how much straight up gay faggot shit you have to do to join?

My dad was in a fraternity and so when I got to college I was invited as a "legacy". Trust me, they are complete and total faggots and they would weed you out immediately just like they did me. Do you know how much straight up gay faggot shit you have to do to join?
Still, it would be worth it for the huge increase in social status + guaranteed access to sorWHORity girls.

I no longer desire any connection to foids, I just hate them now, I just want to be left alone to drink myself into oblivion.
You and me both brother :feelsbadman:

Every single word.

I feel incredibly bad for you. Our situation are somewhat similar except I am younger.

Will this be posted on IT now?

Every single word.

I feel incredibly bad for you. Our situation are somewhat similar except I am younger.
Thank you brother

I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.

There isn't a single adult group that can compare to being in a college fraternity. I don't even know of any adult groups that do hazing. Freemasons are evil, but if they did hazing I would honestly consider joining. Hazing is a great way to be part of something, be an ironclad member of the group, something I've never gotten to experience in my miserable life. I wish that a bunch of popular alpha males would haze me into their frat, but I know that will never happen because I am a pathetic waste of oxygen.

If I went back to college for another bachelor's now at the age of 26 (and I'd be 27 before the new school year started), I read online that I probably wouldn't get into frats, and even if I did, I would be seen as weird. It's been my fate to compensate for the Greek life I've never known. What even is the fucking point? I already am tens of thousands of dollars in fucking debt, why would I take on more just for a slim chance of joining a frat?

If you weren't in a frat in college, there is zero point in trying to make social connections now. My fucking siblings got to join, but my fucking dad never let me. Most of the asshole cocksuckers I went to high school with got to, but not me, not Feminism Sucks! No one has been shitted on by the world more than I have.

My brother (who I like, the only living popular alpha male who has been truly good to me [my grandfathers were both good to me, but are now deceased because I'm an oldcel]) did very well in his frat, but my dad never let me join one because he was worried I would take advantage of drunk girls. It's hurtful, but even if I did, who cares? It's not his daughter. Taking advantage of drunk sorWHORity girls is no more evil than pissing in an alleyway. My sister (who I loathe) was a sorWHORity girl. Do you have any idea how it feels to be a guy like me and have a popular attractive sorWHORity girl for your sister? Asking me to love her is like asking a Holocaust survivor to love Nazis. When it comes to sorWHORity girls, I hate these niggas more than a Nazi. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid. I would never do anything illegal, though, I no longer desire any connection to foids, I just hate them now, I just want to be left alone to drink myself into oblivion. That's all there is in life for me. Keep in mind drinking yourself into oblivion isn't illegal if you are over 21 (and I am 26), so no one has the right to criticize me or try to stop me.

Even if I was able to become rich and famous (ignore the fact I have no artistic talent of any kind whatsoever, neither do most celebs i.e. Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber etc...), none of the celeb parties with the rich and famous could compare to frat parties. I wish I could have gotten hazed, but I never will be able to, I never will get to do anything fun with my life, my fucking parents are pushing me to stop being a NEET and get a fucking job because I owe fucking student loans to my stupid ass University. I never had one drop of fun there. Maybe if I did become rich and famous I could buy my way into college frat parties, but still, I bet I would be viewed as weird the same way Michael Jackson (RIP) was when he hung out with younger people. But really, it's not weird to hang out with younger people, for those of us who never had a social life growing up, it's just a way to try to get back what was stolen from us. If I could, I would hang around 18-19 year old frat and sorWHORity members a lot, but there is nothing illegal about that because they are legally old enough to consent. Why did I even fucking go to my shithole college? No sorWHORity girl would even piss on a GDI like me, even if I was burning on fire like fucking Anakin Skywalker in the stupid nerd movie Star Wars Episode III. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Now why do I love Apartheid? Because, as a low-status White male, in Apartheid, I would have a status about 80% of other males, because as much as I have failed at everything else in my miserable life, I can't fail at being White (I've taken 3 DNA tests, all say I am 100% European by blood), and I can't fail at being male either. Before you judge me, try hard to love me. It's not fair that leftists judge me for trying to get social status the only way I fucking can. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

I remember a sorWHORity girl criticized me for voting for Trump asking me to empathize with others BUT SORWHORITY GIRLS JOIN THEIR SORWHORITIES TO LOOK DOWN ON GUYS LIKE ME, do you have any idea how much it hurts to have someone who looks down on you complain how much you look down on others? That's why I have become very good at turning my emotions off, they serve no purpose but to bring me pain. My only joy these days is in alcohol, internet, junk food, and occasionally media content. SorWHORity girls are evil. They look down on GDIs like me just for existing and not being in an exclusionary drinking club, I look down on other people because the world has looked down on me my entire life, and it's the hate that hate produced. I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Fuck the University of *********** I wish they had never accepted me. Nothing but misery there, and even if I ever do become rich (which there is about a 0.14% chance of ever happening, in honor of the 14 Words), I will never donate, why? Because I had a miserable shit time there. I will strongly encourage my children not to go to college, I only even went because my parents and grandparents went and I thought it would give me some social status over those without college in the family, but it gave me none. I was even more isolated at college than I was at high school. I regret every minute I wasted at the University of ************, and I hate my worthless lame-ass loser alma mater University, but I love Dr. Verwoerd, and I love Apartheid.

don't let the fags tell you off verwoerdcel, never stop copeseething

If you didn't join a FRAT in college for the sole purpose of sport fucking its over

My fucking siblings got to join,
this part is the most relatable, even as a child my brother was allowed to play sports, I wasn't. My brother was allowed to join a gym, I wasn't. We looked mostly the same and he developed completely differently from my. One day I'll kill my mum for that.

this part is the most relatable, even as a child my brother was allowed to play sports, I wasn't. My brother was allowed to join a gym, I wasn't. We looked mostly the same and he developed completely differently from my. One day I'll kill my mum for that.
this is peak environmental determinism, I mog my brother yet he has a much better life

don't let the fags tell you off verwoerdcel, never stop copeseething
Baie Dankie!
Why did your parents let your brother but not you?
(My parents let my siblings do shit they didn't let me do because they thought I was immature because I didn't try hard in school and got in trouble a lot, never legal trouble, only disciplinary trouble with the school principal. Also, they looked down on me because I was falsely accused of having ADHD by, I'm not going to say what religion, what people this doctor was from. We all know I can't say that.)

I actually like my brother quite a lot, because he's one of the few alpha males who has genuinely treated me well, but I loathe my sister. For a guy like me to have an attractive, popular, sorWHORity bitch sister is like a Jew to have a Nazi sister. Don't worry, though, I would never hurt my sister, though, because my brother loves her and that would hurt him. I would never hurt any human being because I don't want any legal trouble which would interfere with my NEET lifestyle. But fuck my stupid slutty sorWHORity sleazy skank sister. I hate her more than a Nazi, but like I said, I would not ever invite her over to my house if I ever did get a job and a house of my own and was hosting, say Christmas or Thanksgiving. I will never be nice to her, but I will also never hurt her or do anything bad to her. I'll just be a dick to her because every guy like me has had at least 14 bad experiences with girls like her.

I WILL NEVER BREAK THE LAW OR HURT ANYONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. I HATE MY SISTER, BUT THE MOST I WILL EVER DO TO HER IS BE RUDE AND NOT INVITE HER TO THINGS AT MY HOUSE IF I EVER GET A HOUSE OF MY OWN (which is very unlikely seeing as I'm a NEET)

Baie Dankie!

Why did your parents let your brother but not you?
(My parents let my siblings do shit they didn't let me do because they thought I was immature because I didn't try hard in school and got in trouble a lot, never legal trouble, only disciplinary trouble with the school principal. Also, they looked down on me because I was falsely accused of having ADHD by, I'm not going to say what religion, what people this doctor was from. We all know I can't say that.)

I actually like my brother quite a lot, because he's one of the few alpha males who has genuinely treated me well, but I loathe my sister. For a guy like me to have an attractive, popular, sorWHORity bitch sister is like a Jew to have a Nazi sister. Don't worry, though, I would never hurt my sister, though, because my brother loves her and that would hurt him. I would never hurt any human being because I don't want any legal trouble which would interfere with my NEET lifestyle. But fuck my stupid slutty sorWHORity sleazy skank sister. I hate her more than a Nazi, but like I said, I would not ever invite her over to my house if I ever did get a job and a house of my own and was hosting, say Christmas or Thanksgiving. I will never be nice to her, but I will also never hurt her or do anything bad to her. I'll just be a dick to her because every guy like me has had at least 14 bad experiences with girls like her.

I WILL NEVER BREAK THE LAW OR HURT ANYONE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. I HATE MY SISTER, BUT THE MOST I WILL EVER DO TO HER IS BE RUDE AND NOT INVITE HER TO THINGS AT MY HOUSE IF I EVER GET A HOUSE OF MY OWN (which is very unlikely seeing as I'm a NEET)

Last edited:

Frats are a relic of an ancient era and should be abolished imo, especially when colleges are filled with foids and non whites nowadays

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid

THANK YOU TO DR. VERWOERD FOR CREATING APARTHEID
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid

CODE=cpp]Nature[/CODE]

CODE=cpp]Nature[/CODE]

I
love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
I

I
I

.diehtrapA evol I .dreowreV .rD evol I

diehtrapA evol I .dreowreV .rD evol I

मुजे डॉ. फरवुर्ट पसंद है। मुजे रंगभेद पसंद है।

Do you live in india?

"I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.
" --Stuarrin Von Gumphry

Then why do you write threads about you wanting a girlfriend?
I am trying to cope by saying I don't care anymore but I do care.
Inhale Loda GIF by Alliance

D you think it's possible to find love given the peculiarities of your predicament?
I have lottery ticket odds of finding a girlfriend, and I try to be optimistic but I highly doubt that'll ever change not only because of my looks but also due to how I am.