Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you got a job, steal all u can without getting caught

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
That person u call ur boss will fire u in a heartbeat as soon as Stacy needs a job. Guess who the "boss" will decide to fire first? Your job is not garunteed. Last hired, first fired. How many feel like "quitting", guess what they push YOU to quit that way they dont have any legal obligations like payouts and stuff later down the line incase the situation lands up in court

Guys when you got a job, steal as much as you can without getting caught. Take food, take pens, take note of the security features and break in later. Lie on your cv for positions you want. Do quit quitting, sleep whenever possible, do the bare minimum

I'm envious that westerncels can now steal as much as they want from grocery stores with no repercussions. I'd stealmaxx in the West

I'd rather not act like a nigga.

just get fired likea good cuck and end up homeless. Stupid white trash
"Bro just chimp out and ruin any future chance at employment"
Come on nigga.

That person u call ur boss will fire u in a heartbeat as soon as Stacy needs a job. Guess who the "boss" will decide to fire first? Your job is not garunteed. Last hired, first fired. How many feel like "quitting", guess what they push YOU to quit that way they dont have any legal obligations like payouts and stuff later down the line incase the situation lands up in court

Guys when you got a job, steal as much as you can without getting caught. Take food, take pens, take note of the security features and break in later. Lie on your cv for positions you want. Do quit quitting, sleep whenever possible, do the bare minimum
Reminds me of the time I was Stocking Shelves for a new shop. Getting it ready for the Public. Employees got fired for stealing. It hadn't even had the grand opening. :dab:

"Bro just chimp out and ruin any future chance at employment"
Come on nigga.
stupid cuck just do what u want and see how far your mentality gets u in this world.The days of been a good white male are over, its a dog eat dog jewmerica now, the days of white power are long gone

stupid cuck just do what u want and see how far your mentality gets u in this world.The days of been a good white male are over, its a dog eat dog jewmerica now, the days of white power are long gone
Why would i do exactly what the jewish elite want, THINK nigga THINK.

Not much to steal in an office

On one hand I would love to steal as many groceries as possible, on the other it makes me feel poor and BLACK so

I do the opposite and give shit away. It makes my superiors look bad and causes infighting amongst them, which has resulted in me being in line for a possible promotion.

Nigger behaviour

Robbing innocent people is nigger behavior, stealing from wagefags and corporations is based
Well did I say anybody should rob their fellow man? I said steal at the place you work because they will fire you in a second when Stacy wants your job: you may be in debt and really need that job and they wont care and will fire you

Nothing of value to steal, plus pay is enough to buy the precious things I want anyway. Also my boss wouldn't fire me.

Be smarter. Go to supermarkets and watch shoplifters bulk lift. Then steal it from them.

peaky blinders drinking GIF by BBC