Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you got a terminal cancer what would you do to foids before you died?

idiot_cel

idiot_cel

I want to stick my penis in pussy
-
I would probably try to dry hump a foid on the bus or grab one of the sluts in leggings tits before unzipping my pants and cumming on her legs :ahegao: :ahegao:

rape and ER (in minecraft)
main image

And then the cancer goes into remission and a foid judge sentences you to 40 years. :feelshaha:

Rape and ER in Gta 5

Shoot up an abortion clinic and shotgun all the doctors heads (muh in gta)

Nice try fed.

Do nothing tbh unless I have some million dollar saved which I might use for tfd(total foid death) in Minecraft

Collect in my basement and have fun

Nothing.
Just troll them on social media as usual, it's important for people to know how much they suck. Though so far my best roast ever accidentally happened to be against...well gary kasparov: "putin won. now go play chess against computer" - he is not important though. Against women, musk, bill gates etc so far I can't come up with such a gem.

I would probably try to dry hump a foid on the bus or grab one of the sluts in leggings tits before unzipping my pants and cumming on her legs :ahegao: :ahegao:
GRape then all kinds of ER.....

Buy a BulldozER and show it to the world

I’ll fucking ldar ands die. Before I dies I’ll blow tonnes of money on transformers.