Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you got laid would you still continue to post here?

Idk how you could get lucky once and then never have the same success I feel like once you understand how it works you could be consistent. But in the case I ever did get lucky once and never repeated Id still post here because its not just about getting ass. I mean faceandLMS still posts and he got ass

imo cope. If I got laid my worldview would completely change and I would lurk here instead of postmaxxing.
No world view will change cuz everyone will still treat you like shit and you know that was a 1 time thing that will never happen again

Most likely I would do a last long af post in which I explain how I did it only to get my thread deleted and my ass permabanned to the other dimension.

I don't know at this point.

But I can be sure that I will get treated like shit by the rest of society no matter if I find someone (sex or relationship) or not, because I will still have this face and body, and so I will still be for plastic surgery for ugly people to combat lookist discrimination.

Other people like casheers, the people I see at the supermarket etc, they don't know if I have a relationship or not...
So I will still get lookspilled through my failo on a regular basis.

The incel problem is so much more than lack of sex and relationships.
A lot of it is about how the wrong kind of looks can create a negative spiral in one's life, and it's not that person's fault.
I would still hate most people for pushing me into a role that I don't want to play, all based on my looks.
So probably I would stay and keep pushing my anti-lookism views.
Unaddressed lookist discrimination of ugly people in a modern society is unacceptable, no matter what.

I would probably make a last thread and explain my situation and then request a ban

What do you mean? I can't get laid dude even if I wanted to. I'm invisible in today's society. This is a place where I relate and I'd like to offer advice.
Advice on what? You can't get laid

Yes I would just lurk and not post