Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you got the perfect gf right now, how would you treat her?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
If magically, you got your ideal, perfect gf right now who genuinely wants to be with you and such, and ticks all of your boxes, how would you treat her? Would you be able to actually enter a relationship or has the years of inceldom taken its toll to the point where you can't even function even if you "succeed" and get your ideal gf?

I would treat her like a Queen :owo:

you know it's a nice question, sometimes i think even if I got a gf, I'd have nothing to do with her but fvck 'cause my social skills are incredibly fucked up

upside down throat fuck times infinity

I'm too broken and bitter. I would just implode and think I'm getting Truman show ed

Like she treats me, but whatever it will be it will be with full dominance by me.

Just basic respect. Won't treat her like a princess and worship her as many simps do.

I would love her so much, I don't have words to describe. Of course I would someone who frees me from this hell.

I don't know what to say

IMG 3343

I want to do this with her

Sexy Time and throw her out after

well. split her open many times

Perfect means a young beautiful virgin? I would treat her well then. But i would never be able to erase suspicions that she would be cheating on me.

If she were guaranteed not to cheat and be perfect forever then i would go complete simp mode... after all she holds up her end of the bargain of being a woman, then i will do the same being a man...

probably obsess with her to a level that would likely deter her from staying in the relationship.

but very very well

I'd beat the shit outta that dumb bitch
IHCf4uKEDuZCq5XNhn.webp

If magically, you got your ideal, perfect gf right now who genuinely wants to be with you and such, and ticks all of your boxes, how would you treat her? Would you be able to actually enter a relationship or has the years of inceldom taken its toll to the point where you can't even function even if you "succeed" and get your ideal gf?
I would recover

Beat with belt

id let her buy me the missing map game dlc which were too mid to bother pirating so i can save scarce neetbuxx for 2d anime girl pngs in chink-made weeb phone games.
also maybe lose my hand holding virginity to them and get high off that for a while
upside down throat fuck times infinity
also this

I’d treat her well, of course if she ticks all my boxes that means she also treats me well and supports me as a woman is supposed to support a man, so I wouldn’t be simping
I would treat her like a Queen :owo:

Would definitely treat her like a queen.

treat her good. I dont want to beat, rape, or brutalize someone that actually loves me, unlike the other incels here :feelsUgh:

Imagine playing video games and getting your dick sucked, would be ideal tbh

I would love her but i wouldnt make too many compliments to inflate her ego and i would want to fulfill my sexual fetishes that brewed up in my head the last years

I would thank her for showing up at last and then ask her to hand me a gun so I can finally off myself since, at this point, nothing could bring me back to a normal life. My life is over; it never began, nor did I enjoy it.

with severe suspicion :feelshmm:

RAPE RAPE RAPE

Tbh, I'd treat her normally, unless she got out of line.

I would thank her for showing up at last and then ask her to hand me a gun so I can finally off myself since, at this point, nothing could bring me back to a normal life. My life is over; it never began, nor did I enjoy it.
Brootal :feelsrope:

There is no ascension after 22–25; only a rope waits for you. Of course, even ascending that late at 22 will leave permanent scars on your mind since you missed out on a teen love pill, but at least you salvaged something from your 20s.

Treat her with love and respect. How else am i supposed to treat someone else i love that loves me?

She would find some way to hate me its their nature