Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had a button to end all foids and all memories of them, would you press it ?

(title)

• Yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
Why would i do that if the only reason i'm miserable is because i don't have one in my life?

Life would be better without women

Why would i do that if the only reason i'm miserable is because i don't have one in my life?
you could take all their power away from them.

you could take all their power away from them.
Rainbow Tech GIF by Monstercat

Yes, might as well remove that factor of my unhappiness. Then I remove Jews and money and voila life is wonderful all of a sudden

hmmmm.....

i think, if i had some kind of ultimate power, i would make it the case that god is real, and that there is perfect justice, regardless of how that looks like
i think the problem is that it seems like there is no justice
chads winning all the women, women having it piss easy, men being drafted while women party, etc
animals being killed in mass, needlessly, etc etc. lots of evils in the world

i think, ultimately, the problem is there seemingly is a lack of justice
this is what bothers me. it just seems to me like god is evil and there is no justice
i just wish there was. its not that i dont hate females, its just that i hate everyone else as well, and i hate how cruel and evil this world is

hmmmm.....

i think, if i had some kind of ultimate power, i would make it the case that god is real, and that there is perfect justice, regardless of how that looks like
i think the problem is that it seems like there is no justice
chads winning all the women, women having it piss easy, men being drafted while women party, etc
animals being killed in mass, needlessly, etc etc. lots of evils in the world

i think, ultimately, the problem is there seemingly is a lack of justice
this is what bothers me. it just seems to me like god is evil and there is no justice
i just wish there was. its not that i dont hate females, its just that i hate everyone else as well, and i hate how cruel and evil this world is
Are you an efilist ? You sound like another efilist like me and some others here

Are you an efilist ? You sound like another efilist like me and some others here
hmmmm, im ambivalent towards reproduction and children
im not a anti-natalist or a efilist, i think for most people life can be enjoyable
im of the position that evolution selects those who can endure and enjoy life, so over time the ones who reproduce enjoy doing so and enjoy life
most females have piss easy great lives, as do chad and most normies throughout history

but personally i will never have kids, even if i had a harem of prime horny busty korean teenagers to creampie, slap around and swim in their love (my dream), but i dont think its necessarily wrong to have children

hmmmm, im ambivalent towards reproduction and children
im not a anti-natalist or a efilist, i think for most people life can be enjoyable
im of the position that evolution selects those who can endure and enjoy life, so over time the ones who reproduce enjoy doing so and enjoy life
most females have piss easy great lives, as do chad and most normies throughout history

but personally i will never have kids, even if i had a harem of prime horny busty korean teenagers to creampie, slap around and swim in their love (my dream), but i dont think its necessarily wrong to have children
mhmmm, I see

I'd rather press a button that makes them all love me tbh.

yes. anybody that says no is not incel.