Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had a girlfriend would you let her have a social media presence?

If you had a girlfriend would you let her have a social media presence?

• Total voters
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-
Let's say that you somehow managed to get a girlfriend,would you let her be on social media?

how would i stop her? fuck i want to rope

:bluepill: af,foids are always looking to upgrade to a better man.
I don't know what they are looking, but 99% have at least some form of social media. I hope you put it down as a prerequisite before the relationship, otherwise good luck with that.

I don't know what they are looking, but 99% have at least some form of social media. I hope you put it down as a prerequisite before the relationship, otherwise good luck with that.
You could minimize it to family fb posting only. No ig and absolutly no tiktok

false flag thread

You could minimize it to family fb posting only. No ig and absolutly no tiktok
Maybe fb,but only let her communicate with her family.

No one has enough power over foid for that.

Imagine thinking that men can control foids nowadays

I would lock her up in the basement so she could never leave me

As long as it's not something retarded, it's cool.

i've thought about this for awhile , if i get into a relationship (unlikely) i will tell her to delete all social media as long as we're together

because she will probably find a more good looking guy ,guys will dm her , and she will have brocels jack off to her jfl

its 100% :y'all:

Only Incels.is would be allowed :feelsokman:

If she already has social media, I am probably not interested and if she does not and will get it later in the relationship, it depends what exactly, but generally it's her choice imo.

She would cuck you if she wants with or without social media presence.

No. Orbiters are everywhere. I would let her have a facebook page though. But an Instagram page, just lol. Chadlites DMing girls on instagram is a thing that happens a lot and she'd get an affair and get away with it with ease.

• Yes, it's her choice and if I don't let her have it, I'll immediately be rejected
  • No, because women are always looking for someone better, although she'll leave me