Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion if you had kids, what would you name them?

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
this is something I think about every now and then. there are so many nice names with cultural, religious or personal significance to choose from. and I just like the thought of being a father one day even though it's never going to happen. are there any boy/girl names that you like/would considering naming your kids?

I’d name them after my wife’s bull of course. It would be such an honour to name my wife’s child after him.

Yes.
I'd name my son Erwin, Gustav or Ferdinand.

this is something I think about every now and then
Same. Not that I want to have kids, but I sometimes think about names and how important they are really.

Like, I have a Christian name, yet I'm not Christian. That's kind of dumb.

How do you name a baby when you don't know anything about his future personality ?

Should we just use randomly generated names ? Using for instance this website :

?

666DɅRK†HRΘN3666

Nigger and Kike

Daydreamincel Junior or the 2nd

My name since having a [Venomkore the 2nd] sounds cool. It’s like what kings have. (Obviously subsitute venomkore with my real name)

If male, blackops2cel
if female, roastie

cope, he would culturally enrich little girls ;)
Hmmm

Pierrot, Ahmed, my dad's name
Bruce, Leonard and Abraham are some of my first choices for masculine names. for girls I think Piper is a really pretty name. Charlotte, Mary, Brooke and Cecilia are cute names too.

If I had a son, I'd make sure to give him a good Chad name so that he has a good future. Something like Jax or Zane or Zeke.

If I had a daughter? Not even gonna bother. Would immediately put her up for adoption at birth if I had a daughter. Raising daughters is cucked, too much effort and bluepilled.

tagging a few users who have signifcant dad energy and would probably have good names for their kids tbh
@ColdLightOfDay
@mental_out
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@DENSA_IQcel
@Stalin

this is something I think about every now and then. there are so many nice names with cultural, religious or personal significance to choose from. and I just like the thought of being a father one day even though it's never going to happen. are there any boy/girl names that you like/would considering naming your kids?
I'd name my kids something normal so they wouldn't get made fun of. Something like John for a son or Mary for a daughter

who have signifcant dad energy
:lul:

tagging a few users who have signifcant dad energy and would probably have good names for their kids tbh
@ColdLightOfDay
@mental_out
@FrailPaleStaleMale
@DENSA_IQcel
@Stalin
If I had a son. probably Friedrich or Mark. For a daughter, Nicole or Robin. Of course, I will never know the wonders of raising a son of my own. Not too enthusiastic about raising a daughter for obvious reasons.

:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: interesting posts from you lately :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Coming back to your question.

No, i don't want kinds, but if I wanted than I'd sure name them after some Stoic philosopher.

Can’t imagine something that will never happen.

Can’t imagine something that will never happen.
sure you can. I do it almost 24/7
:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: interesting posts from you lately :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Coming back to your question.

No, i don't want kinds, but if I wanted than I'd sure name them after some Stoic philosopher.
wdym

all the stoic philosophers that come to mind for me have somewhat 'dated' names. I would not want to be named Cicero lol

sure you can. I do it almost 24/7

wdym

all the stoic philosophers that come to mind for me have somewhat 'dated' names. I would not want to be named Cicero lol

How about Dion , Severus , Marcus , Verus , Maxim ?

How about Dion , Severus , Marcus , Verus , Maxim ?
marcus and dion are good yeah. idk though severus would make most people think of harry potter and sounds soy ngl

My name and then the 2nd

if it’s a girl she will be named in my basement

most of the names i like would be weird for a kid to have here so i would stick to giving my kid some normal name.

I’d name him лвов государственного

My kids would be getting ethnic names

I'll have the baby pick a name out of a hat or something.

Chad and Stacy

Nimrod or Bohemond if male

Ishtar or Babel if female

Son names:
Abu bakr Al baghdadi
Saladin Mehmet Mustafa

I would name him Incel

Cliff and Rose

nothing because not having kids.

also chads.co

Hibiki and Akatsuki

Failed abortion 1, failed abortion 2.