Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you hate cucks get in here.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-

Skip to 3:40
Just look at the cuck overplaying his reaction that his wife falls in the arms of another man. You can see the pain in his eyes :lul:. Omg a celebrity fucks my wife how cool is that :soy:
:lul::lul::lul:

Celebritychad steals your bitch away in matter of seconds.

Last edited:
To long, didn't watch kek.

Celebritychad value > all foids tbh they erase every sense of reason from them and replace it with an innate primitive urge to fuck him. A foid would risk death if it means she can fuck celebchad in a onenight stand knowing that he would just kick her out of his hotel the minute he's done with her.

If only @iKillCucks was still around

Zac efron for being 5'8 despite him being famous.
5'8 is not chadceleb. He is simply a celeb. My point isn't dissolved by your statement because I was purely talking about CHAD CELEBRITIES not just celebrities in general. And while it's true that there's no "celebrity finding trait" in foids. The fact that it's chad with positive connotation regardless of it being a part of "status". So a 10/10 chad vs a 10/10 chadceleb the chadceleb is like chad x 100.Please read fully next time thanks

"Just be a celebrity bro!!!!"

cucks will be cucks

for a lesbian, Ellen Degenerate sure has a lot of interest in chad

"Just be a celebrity bro!!!!"
That works, lots of them are manlets, Statham is balding manlet, Vin Diesel is balding manlet with recessed chin, but they all get laid.

And this just validate my point : our problems aren't caused by Chad or Stacy, they are caused by the stupid cucks who endlessly validate them.

fucking brutal, cucks deserve ball torture

Skip to 3:40
Just look at the cuck overplaying his reaction that his wife falls in the arms of another man. You can see the pain in his eyes :lul:. Omg a celebrity fucks my wife how cool is that :soy:
:lul::lul::lul:

Celebritychad steals your bitch away in matter of seconds.

imagine me with taylor swift , yeah ,a top tier foid , with the " sick , enlightened mind " , shes the only foid worth my attention here and there

ezgif-1-4563fa23c021-gif.113198
god I hate how NT cucks act

Last edited:
5:36 see the double standard.

I strongly dislike Cucks tbh.