Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you help normies & Chads have sex, YOU ARE A CUCK TRAITOR

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
There is NO EXCUSE for helping normies/chads/foids have sex. ZERO EXCUSE. If you help normies/chads/foids have sex in any way and you post on this forum, you're probably just a fakecel larp. No real incel would do this shit.

As an incel, you should want to reduce the amount of sex in society as much as possible. This "sexual liberated" and "hook up culture" society is AGAINST YOU. Other people having sex SHOULD MAKE YOU ANGRY.

By helping normies/chads/foids have sex, you are helping promote all the things that hate you and are against you.

If you have given advice to your "friends" that have gotten them laid or help them get laid, YOU ARE A CUCK TRAITOR.

Last edited:
What about helping other incels out?
For example giving them tips, how they look better?

May I ask how the fuck does someone help someone else have sex?
Wait hang on, I need an explanation to this. What exactly are you talking about? How do you, especially as an incel, help anyone have sex? Explain yourself.

Wait hang on, I need an explanation to this. What exactly are you talking about? How do you, especially as an incel, help anyone have sex? Explain yourself.

So fucking this.
I don't understand the topic ngl

You're somewhat right. You have no business in advising people other than your family about such matters.

What about helping other incels out?
For example giving them tips, how they look better?
Not so sure about that. If they are 6+ /10 looks or higher they can go fuck themselves.

My view is that if a legit 6+ /10 virgin khhv joins this forum and legit thinks he's incel, I would do whatever I can to keep him down and make sure he doesnt have sex/ascends.

So fucking this.
I don't understand the topic ngl

@werty1457 can explain it to you. He's helped his friends have sex.

By being a fakecel(normie) at first place.

act as a wingman or third wheel, help them get to a date, give blackpilled advice, etc.

Help them reply to texts, explain what she is saying, sex techniques

If I understand it correctly, you were NTmaxxed and made Chads benefit from your own NTness.

act as a wingman or third wheel, help them get to a date, give blackpilled advice, etc.
So, a Cyrano de Bergerac? Is that what I'm getting at?
If so then that's not a cuck traitor. That's a flat out retard. You're dealing with shit and can't get anywhere for yourself, but you're going to somehow try and help someone else get what you want? That's like I want water and I'm dying of thirst, but I'm literally dragging the horse to water to drink from the oasis.
That's not a traitor. That's a fucking idiot.

So, a Cyrano de Bergerac? Is that what I'm getting at?
If so then that's not a cuck traitor. That's a flat out retard. You're dealing with shit and can't get anywhere for yourself, but you're going to somehow try and help someone else get what you want? That's like I want water and I'm dying of thirst, but I'm literally dragging the horse to water to drink from the oasis.
That's not a traitor. That's a fucking idiot.
Well, plenty of men do this if you can believe it. They believe it's like trickle down pussynomics or something. Search up "third wheel" and see how many results you find.

thats like being a pimp without $ compensation

I always cackle at my bluepilled sort of friend who "teaches" (at least that's what he calls it) Russian over skype for free to "make friends". Imagine someone told him that those "friends" (guys, not girls, who could've guessed) would only learn Russian to fish for local natashkas slaying left and right while he sits before the pc, sexless and penniless, living with his mom at 25.

This thread is about me

JUST TO CLARIFY
I have slept on these guys' couches when I was in big trouble. We have gotten money together, they have helped me get money. They have tried to get me girls. We share similar ideas and values. I don't mind helping out someone who had been there every time I have needed help. It's not like I help randos on the internet, these are my good friends and there is a lot of trust and connection between us. I don't see a problem with improving my friends quality of life. Yes, them having sex does make me sad. Think of it what you will. I love my niggas no homo (100 emoji)

Well, plenty of men do this if you can believe it. They believe it's like trickle down pussynomics or something. Search up "third wheel" and see how many results you find.
I mean I know the idea exist, but I genuinely thought it were maybe chads and normies helping each other out and not any form of cel.

"Hey, Johnny. I'm not gay, but let me buy you that anal plug and give you tips on how to shove it up your ass without damaging your entrails."
This thread is about me

JUST TO CLARIFY
I have slept on these guys' couches when I was in big trouble. We have gotten money together, they have helped me get money. They have tried to get me girls. We share similar ideas and values. I don't mind helping out someone who had been there every time I have needed help. It's not like I help randos on the internet, these are my good friends and there is a lot of trust and connection between us. I don't see a problem with improving my friends quality of life. Yes, them having sex does make me sad. Think of it what you will. I love my niggas no homo (100 emoji)
I was about to type something, but I rather not.

I mean I know the idea exist, but I genuinely thought it were maybe chads and normies helping each other out and not any form of cel.
I think third wheels are mostly incels, if they were normies they would have better things to do than watch two people make out for 20 minutes while sitting in a corner.

"Hey, Johnny. I'm not gay, but let me buy you that anal plug and give you tips on how to shove it up your ass without damaging your entrails."

I was about to type something, but I rather not.
I will listen to ur opinion

why should i be angry at my friends having sex? if you are, your not a friend

i want everyone on co to have sex too. (maybe a few exceptions)

I don't help anyone

yikes! who hurt you?

earth population number IQ