Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you lived in an ancient countryside, would you band together with your buddies to raid villages and rape/murder/pillage?

Would you gang up with your buddies and attempt to rape/murder/pillage?

• Total voters
R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
It's >1000 years ago. Life is kind of shit. There's nothing to do. You don't want to farm all day for nothing. Women find you scum and don't respect you. You and your friends are outcasts living day to day. You aren't the biggest Chads by a long shot. Some of you are scrawny and misfits. But you have access to weapons - swords, axes, etc.. There is a small village and you think enough of the men will be away that you will have a fighting chance.

Would you descend upon it with your friends to slaughter the innocent, rape and kidnap the women, and burn everything that remains afterwards to the ground?

Sure, why not.

Make it >2000 years ago and I won't be able to confidently say "no" to raping. Islam was revealed to us 1400 years ago, so I would confidently say "no" to raping if you only allow us to go back 1000 years.

I would like to think I would have been a moral viking.

No, i would just secure a wife and live out my life comfy in the countrysides

Sure, it was very normal in that context in time to rape woman and make them your slave. It was socially accepted when you came back with a few slaves....

Mum: Who are those people?
Me: Some new slaves I took in....
Mum: Oh oke honey, just make sure you chain them well, we don't want them to make a fuss inside the village....
Me: Sure mum, I'll chain them well....
Mum: Also don't forget that you need to feed them, we don't want stinky rotting corpses around our house.
Me: Yes mom, I'll not forget!

cucks will say no

Possibly. I mean this is what women want deep down as it's what they're used to historically speaking.

under these circumstances, it would be likely

Sure. At least if I died that would be the end of it, I wouldn't have to spend decades rotting after having been confirmed to be a failure.

If this is the road to be king so be it.

No to murder/pillaging, yes to rape

No. I would probably monkmaxx ngl.

1000 years ago were the time my ancestors conquer western asia. I'd like to be like them,live as nomad and kindnapp greek girls like they did

Living in a village thousand years ago would mean that secularization hasn't happened so I could have a wife and a meaningful life so I probably wouldn't. But if all foids hate me and Im still incel then yes .

No need to rape because women need cock.
The only cock available is my cock because I killed every man in a village

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back