Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over if you make any mistakes as an incel at work your bosses/supervisors will forever consider you stupid even after lots of time passed by

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
More of working with rednecks/working class-whites but i have been working at my last job (blue collar) for over a year. At first I had trouble with some jobs (tried to teach me a task but was too low iq.) I told them I need more practice and that I will do a different task. Another time I got lost doing a delivery and the head of the industry got mad. Now over a year later he is STILL angry about past mistakes I made and ignores me when I talk to him JFL (well white southerners hold grudges heck they can't get over losing the civil war in 1865). They talk to me like I am stupid. Point is if you are ugly they have NO patience for you. But of course chad can wreck equipment/show up to work drunk and they all laugh it off. This one retard at work they always train and would show up 2 hours late/drunk/hungover yet the "good o'l boys" laughed it off and would never fire him (he even dissed the bosses wife in front of him and ALL that happened was he was sent home early and given a long weekend.) I fucking hate white southerners I can kinda understand why nigs want to destroy white society now. Its white southerners who give white people a bad name.

Last edited:
white southerners are very retarded tbh. I know people here hate libtard whites but at least they aren't as bitchy/petty as southerners in holding grudges. very annoying to work with. Although to be fair, I have been in tech so very rarely run into southerners.

Another time I got lost doing a delivery and the head of the industry got mad.

35474.jpg