Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: You make retarded mistakes even when you tried your hardest

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
As an incel I often make retarded mistakes that aren't even intentional in nature. I will often have the completely correct intention, put max work ethic, time, and effort into something, and then fuck the entire process up with one stupid mistake. Then, either immediately after I do the thing, or later on, someone will correct me or point out the mistake and then I feel like an idiot.

Case in point, I just had an assignment for a class that required me to get information from a specific program, edit it, then submit it into a pdf file or a PowerPoint. For me this should have been piss easy, and it was.
I spent an hour or two grinding the assignment out and it was not hard. I slammed it out, edited the info I needed, put it into the files, zipped the file, then submitted. But due to zipping, after I submitted it I couldn't view the file again in the submission site. So I figured it was fine. After all, I took the extra precaution of exporting the file to both pdf and PowerPoint documents. PLUS I submitted an entire 2 days earlier before the due date, which isn't common for me but I felt good that I did it early. I thought in my head, I'm a pro at this shit, it's easy and the other scrubs in the class are probably struggling right now.

Then fast forward to today, I see that i have a 20% grade on the assignment. WHAT THE FUCK?! I check my email and the professor sent an email the day after the assignment was due offering to regrade it if I sent it in by 11:59 PM that day. So it was already already too late to resubmit. I was pissed. I checked my files over and over again and then I saw it. BOOM. I was a retard and sent the fucking blank document that we were supposed to fill out. SO 80% OF THE FUCKING ASSIGNMENT WAS BLANK AND I LOST FUCKING 20 POINTS BECAUSE OF IT!?!? WHAT THE FUCK?!?! All because I used the blank document like a retard which had only a slight file name difference from my edited file! Luckily I aced the first quiz so I'm not failing the class yet but this isn't a good sign. The professor probably thinks I'm some mouth breathing retard by now. This is fucking bullshit man.

Imitating slav accent and somehow sound like an steryotipic shit