Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you mouthbreathed as a child it's over

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
Mouthbreathing does irreversible damage to your face, unfortunately for me (like most) my doctors were shit and never said anything about it once.

Attachments

• e6acfb_70be712bcde04399ac3c53c5cfa231c7~mv2.jpg
    e6acfb_70be712bcde04399ac3c53c5cfa231c7~mv2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 292
It isn't mouth breathing that causes problems the problems cause mouth breathing

It isn't mouth breathing that causes problems the problems cause mouth breathing
I think it's both - breathing and chewing properly does help with good facial development. Anyway, we can change our upbringing as much as we can change our DNA. Our fate is sealed.

I rarely ever mouth breathed but my jaw is still recessed for some reason, possibly due to being Indian

Huge cope, just accept your genetics are shit.
I never mouthbreathed and always kept good posture in my life yet...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PARENTS PRIORITIZE BOOK LEARNIN OVER MEWING

It's malocclusion, overbite, possible to fix

isprav%20do%20posle.jpg

Last edited:
Huge cope, just accept your genetics are shit.
Look at the average drug addict gen Z chad they are mouth breathers to the highest degree and mog the redpill nose breathers

I have a long skinny narrow face (and body), Overbite, TMJ, Malocclusion and am also a mouth breather. I literally have the genetics of a 2-3 out of 10.

Only reason I'm not a 1 is because i don't have a crippling illness leaving me a vegetable although i am really dumb.

You can avoid that all you want as a kid and still end up with a pathetic chin I'm pretty sure,

All sub5's are ugly because of this

I have Adenoid face because of mouth breathing, just another faulty part of my body/ DNA. And just another reason to die.

Yeah I was a mouthbreather as a child which cause my face to be narrow and long, also some of my teeth are crooked from the narrow jaw.

Mouthbreathing does irreversible damage to your face, unfortunately for me (like most) my doctors were shit and never said anything about it once.
whereas if you rape and kill in the name of satan he gives you insane bones
3905071 IMG 7485

Well that's your fault you didn't notice you were mouthbreathing, plus ur parents shouldve told u

I think it's both - breathing and chewing properly does help with good facial development. Anyway, we can change our upbringing as much as we can change our DNA. Our fate is sealed.
Cigarette Jacob Elordi GIF by Saltburn

This cope again. Your face is the way it is because of genetics. Mouthbreathing and such I’m sure has a minor affect, but if you had good genetics, it wouldn’t matter.

Do you think Jacob Elordi has the jaw he has because he nose-breathed? No, plenty of people nose breathe and never have a jaw like that. What if Jacob Elordi mouth breathed? It might matter, but probably not. He’d still probably have a huge, chiseled jaw.

You guys make up these scenarios like

>If I slept more, I’d be an inch taller and my dick an inch bigger

Because you’re below average. I was listening to a bunch of HS sophomore basketball players talking, and one of them was wishing that his growth plates would seal and he’d be done growing because he’s already 6’4” and tired of buying new clothes. While other kids are praying for that last minute growth spurt, this kid just wants to be done already. He reached the destination too early. A destination most people will never reach.

If you had abundantly good genes, you wouldn’t have to worry if mouth breathing reduced 2mm off your jaw length, or if lack of sleep stole 1in from you, or if lack of testosterone made your dick 0.5in smaller, because you’re already 6’4” with a sharp jaw and a dick that barely fits inside most sluts. Your genetics just suck. You’re unlucky. Stop blaming yourself for shit the universe doesn’t give a fuck about. There’s no alternate reality where you do all the right things from birth onwards and come out not a loser. It was predestined.

Last edited:
Sometimes its just genetics man. Even if you nose-breathed your whole life shit genetics can still curse you.

I was listening to a bunch of HS sophomore basketball players talking, and one of them was wishing that his growth plates would seal and he’d be done growing because he’s already 6’4” and tired of buying new clothes. While other kids are praying for that last minute growth spurt, this kid just wants to be done already. He reached the destination too early. A destination most people will never reach.
Wish I had that problem but what should I know how it feels to be 6'4 at such a young age.

This cope again. Your face is the way it is because of genetics. Mouthbreathing and such I’m sure has a minor affect, but if you had good genetics, it wouldn’t matter.

Do you think Jacob Elordi has the jaw he has because he nose-breathed? No, plenty of people nose breathe and never have a jaw like that. What if Jacob Elordi mouth breathed? It might matter, but probably not. He’d still probably have a huge, chiseled jaw.

Because you’re below average. I was listening to a bunch of HS sophomore basketball players talking, and one of them was wishing that his growth plates would seal and he’d be done growing because he’s already 6’4” and tired of buying new clothes. While other kids are praying for that last minute growth spurt, this kid just wants to be done already. He reached the destination too early. A destination most people will never reach.

If you had abundantly good genes, you wouldn’t have to worry if mouth breathing reduced 2mm off your jaw length, or if lack of sleep stole 1in from you, or if lack of testosterone made your dick 0.5in smaller, because you’re already 6’4” with a sharp jaw and a dick that barely fits inside most sluts. Your genetics just suck. You’re unlucky. Stop blaming yourself for shit the universe doesn’t give a fuck about. There’s no alternate reality where you do all the right things from birth onwards and come out not a loser. It was predestined.
I'm not sure if I feel better or worse after reading this lol.

good thing im a nasal breather

Yep, did this all the time

Allergy didnt help

There's a man with severe autism who mouth breathe.

Mogs me

I have good jaw but crooked ugly nose its all genes

FFS don't buy into this blue pilled nurture over nature nonesense. You are a mouth breather because you have shit bone structure due to shit genetics. Not the other way around. And no, pressing your tongue into the top of your mouth like some retard doesn't change your bone structure either.

There's a man with severe autism who mouth breathe.

Mogs me

200.gif

>Reads comments
>Bitches thirsting over a mentally disabled dude because he has a nice face

I need to stop visiting this shithole. It’s not good for my already broken sanity.

Wish I had that problem but what should I know how it feels to be 6'4 at such a young age.
People really give away their own insecurities when they say stupid shit like,

>If I drank more milk as a child, I’d be 2in taller.

As if that would change a damn thing in their life. Like they’re bargaining with the universe. These stupid hypotheticals don’t matter.

Yeah, maybe in some alternate universe, you drank more milk and grew from 5’4” to 5’6”. But maybe in another universe, you drank no milk but your genetics didn’t suck. In that universe, you would’ve been 6’6”, but since you never drank your milk, you’re a measly 6’4”. You don’t give a fuck either way because you’re still tall.

People want to live in a universe where their actions matter, but they don’t. You’re short/ugly/dicklet because the Random Number Generator decided so.

No Its mostly genetics. Like 90% genetics. Environmemt doesnt change almost nothing. I have Chad 6'2 friend who sleeped 5/6h daily in hs

Your genetics just suck. You’re unlucky. Stop blaming yourself for shit the universe doesn’t give a fuck about. There’s no alternate reality where you do all the right things from birth onwards and come out not a loser. It was predestined.
:feelsYall::whitepill:

You're right, boyo. High IQ

FFS don't buy into this blue pilled nurture over nature nonesense. You are a mouth breather because you have shit bone structure due to shit genetics. Not the other way around. And no, pressing your tongue into the top of your mouth like some retard doesn't change your bone structure either.

high iq