Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Your parents CAN decide your future.

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/JlTIhYTfc2c?si=1C3kmeAYRFG5VHnv

Tl;dr of vid, kid has birthmark on 4head.

When i was a child, my foots ligaments were too short, so i basically were walking like high heels. I shortly after got a surgery for it...

I Told my friend, and he said, yeah theres this guy in our school who only walks on his toes, he probably has the same problem. He gets severely bullied, they were one fucking doctors visit from saving their son from years of pain...

Reminds me also, your FATE is not in your own hands...

This autistic kid, hes fine really, nothing wrong, got put into a NIGHTMARE hoodlum class. He used to walk around with pen erasor emptied onto his hoodie. Fuck man. Same shit happened to me, instead of getting a incel friendly class, i got put into hoodlum class, then changed to chad class, (i once saw their sex tapes during lunch, after that i maybe visited lunch like 3 times in 3 year period)

School is MORE about how willing you are to suffer, not your IQ.

Blackpilled parents is a blessing from Tengri, unfortunately my parents were bluepilled cuck robots who were mentally unable to think outside of the box for any reason or any situation whatsoever.

yeah unless you're chad parents can ruin your life

Blackpilled parents is a blessing from Tengri, unfortunately my parents were bluepilled cuck robots who were mentally unable to think outside of the box for any reason or any situation whatsoever.
jfl, my mom said shes saving up for a hair transplat for me

unfortunately my parents were bluepilled cuck robots who were mentally unable to think outside of the box for any reason or any situation whatsoever.
In fact they even embarrassed me unintentionally and caused me to have embarrassing behaviors from emulating them. They were also moralfags despite being broke as fuck.

they let me suck my thumb well into my childhood, i have slight overbite, i'd actually be a normie if i didnt, oh well! let the copes begin

jfl, my mom said shes saving up for a hair transplat for me
My parents wouldn't even buy me the shoes I wanted as a kid, I had to dress in sped shit and everyone instantly knew i was a low status weirdo. And I was rejected from every job because I was non-NT so I couldn't buy my own.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/JlTIhYTfc2c?si=1C3kmeAYRFG5VHnv

Tl;dr of vid, kid has birthmark on 4head.

When i was a child, my foots ligaments were too short, so i basically were walking like high heels. I shortly after got a surgery for it...

I Told my friend, and he said, yeah theres this guy in our school who only walks on his toes, he probably has the same problem. He gets severely bullied, they were one fucking doctors visit from saving their son from years of pain...

Reminds me also, your FATE is not in your own hands...

This autistic kid, hes fine really, nothing wrong, got put into a NIGHTMARE hoodlum class. He used to walk around with pen erasor emptied onto his hoodie. Fuck man. Same shit happened to me, instead of getting a incel friendly class, i got put into hoodlum class, then changed to chad class, (i once saw their sex tapes during lunch, after that i maybe visited lunch like 3 times in 3 year period)

Kill those faggot

Curry/Sand parents break their kids. I wasn’t even allowed to have a relationship because of Islam and now I’m permanently damaged because of my missed experiences.

Curry/Sand parents break their kids. I wasn’t even allowed to have a relationship because of Islam and now I’m permanently damaged because of my missed experiences.
working for a purpose ending up purposeless