Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you needed another reminder of how men are viewed as subhuman

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
Only women and children hostages are being released in Israel. The lives of the male hostages do not matter.

How many reminders do you need that as men we are just cannon fodder?

That people will not blink twice to save a woman instead of you?

Every single picture or video or whatever of a hostage in Palestine that I've seen has been a woman or a girl. Literally nobody cares about the men who are hostage there.

I didn't, but thanks.

Men are like those powder keg carrying units in Age of Empires, supposed to blow themselves at command when necessary.

Men are forced to go to war, get mutilated, burned alive, get serious PTSD and mental illnesses, starve in subhuman prison camps. This happens very frequently in history, it's happening right now, no one cares.

Meanwhile, some guy is fapping to some pixels representing an underage foid he downloaded for free from the internet, 0 material support. And people get revolted, his life is destroyed and he can very likely get raped, tortured, etc, along with his prison.

I know I harp on this a lot, but it's truly insane. I can't accept that pixels, or even drawings for that matter, have more rights and receive more empathy than me or you. If you think about it, that's almost like a cult, it's like in North korea where, if your house burns, you're forced to save the dumb dictator pics first and only then your family members.

This is some idolatry level shit.

Last edited:
disposable we stand

A large part of why this happens is because boomer malecucks lead countries.

I didn't even know there were male hostages, I just assumed hamas killed all the men they came across tbh.

I don't care about what's happening with kikes people I want Hamas and Palestine to win and nuke kikeland

I don't care about what's happening with kikes people I want Hamas and Palestine to win and nuke kikeland
It's Muslims releasing only women and children. They also only have male soldiers. Muslims and "traditional" cultures are more cucked and gynocentric than modern cultures. Israel at least has some female soldiers.

It's Muslims releasing only women and children. They also only have male soldiers. Muslims and "traditional" cultures are more cucked and gynocentric than modern cultures. Israel at least has some female soldiers.
Hardly surprising after the drama over some discord foid yesterday that happened on this forum.

Men are like those powder keg carrying units in Age of Empires, supposed to blow themselves at command when necessary.

View attachment 964843

Men are forced to go to war, get mutilated, burned alive, get serious PTSD and mental illnesses, starve in subhuman prison camps. This happens very frequently in history, it's happening right now, no one cares.

Meanwhile, some guy is fapping to some pixels representing an underage foid he downloaded for free from the internet, 0 material support. And people get revolted, his life is destroyed and he can very likely get raped, tortured, etc, along with his prison.

I know I harp on this a lot, but it's truly insane. I can't accept that pixels, or even drawings for that matter, have more rights and receive more empathy than me or you. If you think about it, that's almost like a cult, it's like in North korea where, if your house burns, you're forced to save the dumb dictator pics first and only then your family members.

This is some idolatry level shit.
anothER RemindER on how biased this society Is against Man