Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you never got any action in highschool thats a good sign something is fucked up

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Girls in highschool pass out pussy like its Halloween candy. I remember being on the bus and overhearing a 14 year old freshman telling his friends how he got his dick sucked. Meanwhile im 18 and a kissless virgin and probably will be for the rest of my life. If you havent at least had your first kiss by the time youre out of highschool there is no excuse, your not magically going to become attractive once you turn 21 accept the truth its over

highschool is great if youre attrative

max virginity loss date to be human in HS is 15, past that youre either ugly, or weird

Girls in highschool pass out pussy like its Halloween candy. I remember being on the bus and overhearing a 14 year old freshman telling his friends how he got his dick sucked. Meanwhile im 18 and a kissless virgin and probably will be for the rest of my life. If you havent at least had your first kiss by the time youre out of highschool there is no excuse, your not magically going to become attractive once you turn 21 accept the truth its over

Kiss? Honestly, if you don’t get through 6th grade without a kiss, you’re a latecel.

I went to an all male high-school. I didn't even stand a chance at a normal life

Kiss? Honestly, if you don’t get through 6th grade without a kiss, you’re a latecel.

Why do people act as if kissing is something lesser? I'd argue it's close to sex because she's willing to exchange her saliva with yours.

Why do people act as if kissing is something lesser? I'd argue it's close to sex because she's willing to exchange her saliva with yours.
no

What kind of high schools do Americans go to?? Most people in my high school were there for an advanced placement kind of program, most of them were shut-in, study-oriented chinese manlets and there was no semblance of any dating or sports culture... No such thing was happening among the students. Just lol if you actually attended school with normie garbage in the retarded (regular) placement. That's what you get for underperforming lmao

Elaborate? Is kissing something they hand out like candy, because I've never seen roasties kiss random people for no reason here.
Kisses are way more common and easy to get than sex, but I still haven't been able to get a kiss.

People at my school were pretty herbivorous. There were the odd fuckboy and the odd town mattress but that's it.

Kisses are way more common and easy to get than sex, but I still haven't been able to get a kiss.

I don't know, maybe that happens more at bars and shit. I haven't seen it though.

I don't know, maybe that happens more at bars and shit. I haven't seen it though.
No kisses happen at school dances, the lunchroom, and on field trips.
Most students have kissed but most haven't had sex.

11-16 for me then to a mixed sixth form full of rich gigachads where I got to mogged to death and the boy:girl ratio was like 2:1
FUCK what a shock that must have been. University was like that for me. FULL of chads. I wealth-mogged them, but Stacey didn't care.

I went to an all male high-school. I didn't even stand a chance at a normal life
could you describe the climate there? was everyone focused on popularity or was it a good learning environment?

could you describe the climate there? was everyone focused on popularity or was it a good learning environment?
You know what, I think it was actually a good learning environment. There wasn't really a popular group so much, the social circles were much more open. It wasn't like 'the chads' went to parties and no one else did, it was more like if you wanted to partake, you were invited to. There were a couple cunts, but they were disliked by everyone else.

It had a very nice communal feeling, even though my close friend group was less than a dozen, I still felt genuinely friendly with everyone in my year.

You know what, I think it was actually a good learning environment. There wasn't really a popular group so much, the social circles were much more open. It wasn't like 'the chads' went to parties and no one else did, it was more like if you wanted to partake, you were invited to. There were a couple cunts, but they were disliked by everyone else.

It had a very nice communal feeling, even though my close friend group was less than a dozen, I still felt genuinely friendly with everyone in my year.

man that sounds perfect for me I wish I could have went to an all male school. the school I went to was pretty much all about popularity. I'm glad not all of us were tortured in school lol.
is your education the reason you are rich?

I didn't get shit in highschool not only was I a manlet, I was skinny af. Didn't help that I was ugly also.

i only got hugged by girls in high school but thats it

It's fucking over if you didn't get blowjob by 14.

Why would they hug you?
I don't remember most of the girls I hang it out back in high school were very nerdy very unattractive but hey a hugs a hug

Well I already know that and this why I'm here

man that sounds perfect for me I wish I could have went to an all male school. the school I went to was pretty much all about popularity. I'm glad not all of us were tortured in school lol.
is your education the reason you are rich?
The education and, more importantly, the connections I made from it.

I don't remember most of the girls I hang it out back in high school were very nerdy very unattractive but hey a hugs a hug
giphy.gif

Not even those kind of girls hugged me
Screen Shot 2018 02 26 at 44231 PM

This. If girls weren't paying attention to you in elementary, it was already over.
If girls werent legit reaching into your mothers uterus to give you a handjob it NEVER began buddyboyo

I hope I can be like you someday tbh

You can bro. Let your inceldom guide you away from sexual pursuits and focus on developing social relationships with intelligent dudes while also focusing on the appropriate studies. You’ll do just fine

An acquaintance of mine once told me he wanted to get me laid while at a football game in junior year of high school

It never happened

If you couldn't get a girl in high school, the odds are incredibly high that you are fucked for life.

Not only were you probably not attractive, but your relationship skills will be so far behind that even if some girl gave you a chance, you'd likely fuck it up with rookie mistakes.

You'd have to find a very patient girl with few other options... as an Incel, that's likely impossible.

You can bro. Let your inceldom guide you away from sexual pursuits and focus on developing social relationships with intelligent dudes while also focusing on the appropriate studies. You’ll do just fine
I hope so. I want to be a programmer so bad when I get older and live with enough money to be comfortable.

thanks so much for the advice and motivation, it genuinely means a lot to me. no homo

All boy high school for me

you mixed sex-cels don't know pain

What kind of high schools do Americans go to?? Most people in my high school were there for an advanced placement kind of program, most of them were shut-in, study-oriented chinese manlets and there was no semblance of any dating or sports culture... No such thing was happening among the students. Just lol if you actually attended school with normie garbage in the retarded (regular) placement. That's what you get for underperforming lmao
youre so smart

youre so smart
Thanks, but that's not the point. If you had good grades you could've gone to a far more comfortable and socially forgiving place. But you didn't. So it's your fault your school life sucked :)

Wrong, the first kiss begins at PRE-KINDERGARDEN.
True. If girls don't pay attention to you early. It's over. Chads, slayers, and players all started early.

Yup. In the end it's just going to be continued inceldom, regardless of age.

Still kissless during my last months at uni.

FML.

Like a couple other guys here, I went to an all-boys high school. It wouldn't have mattered. I'm in college now, and still nothing.

HS is pure torture.

This entire thread is suicide fuel.
I've never got so much as a hug from a girl, something even elementary schoolers experience. It sucks to know just how behind you are.