Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you never got any action in highschool thats a good sign something is fucked up

For those here who studied at an all boys high school I suggest you read My Twisted World (Elliot Rodger's Manifesto if you are not familiar with it's title) and pay special attention to that part of it where he talks about Crespi Carmelite, an all boys school he went.

lol at what level of degeneracy are the schools in north america? even here in south america most people are still virgins when they are 16 and most of the ones that aren't virgins are parents anyway,but if you finish highschool without even getting a kiss from a female is only gonna get downhill from there unless a miracle happens

lol at what level of degeneracy are the schools in north america? even here in south america most people are still virgins when they are 16 and most of the ones that aren't virgins are parents anyway,but if you finish highschool without even getting a kiss from a female is only gonna get downhill from there unless a miracle happens

Maximum level of degeneracy, literally.

yeah, i'm gonna try to turn gay. fuck this

and if you're bullied by girls in high school that's a good sign it's fucking over