Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If you put reindeer antlers and nose youre a faggot cuck

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Title. People who do that are soy cucks who do that; following Christmas trends which is a zog enforced holiday only existing to enslaved the npc masses to gather more shekels for the zog like a good goyem.

Not to mention they always some liberal pc sticker on their car too like a "IM WITH HILARY" or "COEXIST"

FUCKING FAGGOT ZOG LAP DOGS

Christmas is supposed to be about Jesus. Fucking Jews have turned it into a consumerist shitfest.

Christmas is supposed to be about Jesus. Fucking Jews have turned it into a consumerist shitfest.
The zogs and their npc lap dogs ruin everything

Is your profile pic zabuza?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

High iq thread btw
He was a mercenary for hire who took assassinations to get money to over throw the corrupt government which I agree with thats why he's my avi

Jews keep trying to kill Jesus but the guys resurrects every time:feelsthink:

Jews keep trying to kill Jesus but the guys resurrects every time:feelsthink:
833DAAF9 77C2 4361 81E3 3D64B9EC2CCB

Tbh, i like the christmas theme. No, i don't do things like that.

Title. People who do that are soy cucks who do that; following Christmas trends which is a zog enforced holiday only existing to enslaved the npc masses to gather more shekels for the zog like a good goyem.

Not to mention they always some liberal pc sticker on their car too like a "IM WITH HILARY" or "COEXIST"

FUCKING FAGGOT ZOG LAP DOGS
Wym I wear this daily year long