Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you rope, don’t be a dick, don’t forget to livestream it

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Why you tell us that but don’t stream it then? Give us some entertainment, you scumbag!

I dont wanna see trucels dying I wanna fucking see cumskin whores get shot and mutilated

Why don’t you rope today for our entertainment?

cumskin cuckold genocide when?
I have info compiled of arguments against c*mskins and their current retarded society, aspects and issues (such as c*mskin's CP addictions and male-female role reversal in c*mskin society)
I think it should be polished up by statistics and stuff but i don't know how to do that shit
Too much propaganda has been spread by these wignatfaggot lunatics. We should counter them

I have info compiled of arguments against c*mskins and their current retarded society, aspects and issues (such as c*mskin's CP addictions and male-female role reversal in c*mskin society)
I think it should be polished up by statistics and stuff but i don't know how to do that shit
Too much propaganda has been spread by these wignatfaggot lunatics. We should counter them
agreed we need to put those fucking cucks in their place fucking retarded dumbshit faggots death to all cumskin cucks

agreed we need to put those fucking cucks in their place fucking retarded dumbshit faggots death to all cumskin cucks
Based, it's so fucking annoying to argue with c*mskins online. They'll never shut up about their height their dicks how they apparently """bleach""" all other races women and they hate their own women. they couldn't counter my talking points about how cumskins are too effeminate and weak and that they sold out to feminism.

Based, it's so fucking annoying to argue with c*mskins online. They'll never shut up about their height their dicks how they apparently """bleach""" all other races women and they hate their own women. they couldn't counter my talking points about how cumskins are too effeminate and weak and that they sold out to feminism.
of course they cant because they lost, just like how they always fucking lied when they lost to vietnam.

of course they cant because they lost, just like how they always fucking lied when they lost to vietnam.

WHY ARE CUMSKINS SO FRAGILE?

c*mskin whore foids have daddy issues that's why
this doesn't exist in places where westcuck degeneracy isn't dominating it like sub saharan africa and the middle east. at most you have to be close to the same height or a bit taller than her (2-5 inches) not this 8 to a feet and above cumskin degenerate faggot kike nonsense standard
short midget foids want to compensate for their subhuman genes so they wanna breed with the tallest man out there so their offspring doesn't end up being manlets but sometimes they still end up becoming manlets in the future because standards keep fucking rising too fast for generations and now they have to cope that their 6'7 dad and 4'8 mom gave birth to some 5'10 turbomanlet in 2035

"HEHEHHEHE OMG LEMME PULL UP SOME BULLSHIT C*MSKIN STUDIES OF ARABS TOTALLY BEING NEGROIDS THATLL BTFO THEM MOZZYSS!!!! NO WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABDULLAH AND TYRONE ARE FUCKING MY WIFE AND IM DEFINITELY NOT GETTING CUCKED NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I KISS HER AND FUCK HER EVERYDAY AND NIGHT IM ACTUALLY A CHAD OR SOMETHING WHATEVER SOMEWHAT NOT TOTALLY A FUCKING CUMSKIN CUCKOLD FAGGOT OH HOW WOULD ODIN REACT TO THIS... FUCK ILL HAVE TO GET IN THE TROONCORD TO POST MORE 50 MORE 13/87 HYPERCUMSKINEA FAGGOT FEMFAGGOTBOY RETARDED GAYSNOWNIGGERBLACKSHITSUN EDITS THIS WILL PRESERVE THE HUWHYTEEEEEEE RACESSSSSSS!!!"
nothing will change your path from extinction

sorry i'm fucking your hyperb*rean oneitis while posting, it takes a bit too long

Cope wh*toid, brown bvlls and their muscle mommies will outbreed cumskins to EXTINCTION.

wh*toid cumskins invented homosexuality

why are cumskin such pathetic cuckolds? why do they prefer to chop off their dicks and turn into faggots instead of beating their cumskin whores up and fucking them? No other race is doing this except for cumskins they are encouraging faggotry and femdom cuckold degeneracy like its the norm for them. cumskins always twist things to favor their own sick demented fetishes they always put whores in pedestal. Its only in cumskin land where cuckery in its many forms exist there, not to mention you can legally chop off your dick in pigskin snow roach faggot land legally. Imagine living in cumskin land jfl you're indoctrinated to be a cuck to the system

You white cumskins cant do shit against us. The Mujahideen have defeated Russia twice then the ENTIRE W*stern world united against us and STILL lost. Who the fuck do you think you Infidel dogs are messing with? We Mujahideen are war veterans of the highest standard, youre all little pathetic cumskin dogs who jerk off to cartoons then watch anime after. Even your own cumskin women cant stand the sight of you.
Whats the saying? The loudest dog has the weakest bite?
Remind me again what you White cumskins did after the Mujahideen martydom operations (May Allah Accept Them) all over Europe, Australia and the US the past 5 years? Do you remember? All you pathetic little cumskins did to "fight back" against us was change your facebook profile pictures LMAO who the FUCK do you think is going to win kaffir? Sit the fuck down
Sunni Islam is coming.
Sharia Law is coming.
An Islamic Caliphate is coming.

And you white infidel dogs cant do a thing about it.

Do you want a burial out in the bush where nobody will find you? Keep barking the way you are dog. The Mujahideen prepare for the worst, the Mujahideen prepare for fighting against overwhelming air superiority, numbers, technology and against all odds. The Mujahideen are experts in all warfare and have the victories to prove it. So I ask, what the FUCK is one little cumskin Infidel like you gonna do? Let me tell you. Do you know what the Mujahideen did today? They trained for Jihad, for attrition, for endless war. Do you know what you did today? You jerked off to men in skirts then watched anime like the rest of your fellow cumskins did.
Who the fuck do you think is going to win kaffir?
You dogs truly are fucking pathetic, Im sorry more of you weren't killed by the Mujahideen but there's good news atleast, you cumskin dogs are financing your own replacement and most of you are even happy about doing so.
Australia will be Sunni Islam by 2050, your birth rate is at replacement level and dropping fast. You white cumskins have no warriors, no culture, no zeal or no confidence. You should thank us for putting you out of your pathetic misery like an injured dog.
I almost pity you cumskin infidels, knowing Sunni Islam is coming but there is NOTHING you can do.

and your government made especially sure to import more muslim BVLLS after this, each one of which has children unlike c*mskins KEK

all cumskins are trannies

there will be always more closet tranny faggot c*mskins (99.9999999% of them) than non-white ones globally seethe

"c*mskins are empathetic even for other races and sheeeit"
AHAHHAHAHA no, you were exploiting non-c*mskins all the time, you were also still fucking 7 year olds in 1800s america and europe and you made zoos for non-c*mskins and the physically/mentally disoriented of your own race. empathy my ass fuck off with that nonsense essay, you're all BPD mentally ill degenerate closeted tranny faggots at the end of the day

thats right, c*mskins and jews are one in the same and theyre the enemy of every race. they're secretly like brothers and will gladly be pleased to destruct the world even if they'll kill themselves afterwards. they are sadomaschoist mentally ill BPD degenerate cuckold snowroach schizo psyopping faggots. they must be all killed at all costs by whatever means necessary, through rapefugees and making them absolute minorities in their countries or accelerating their death by supporting groups that are cultivating their death.

why would italian cumskins larp as roman bulls? that sounds as dumb as modern swedes larping as vikings

(in response to some progressivecuck statistic showing more minorities are LGBT+ than c*mskins)
this is because immigrants get turned into libcuck goyim for c*mskins. we advise our people to not migrate to c*mskin countries because a man will get pozzed, a child will get molested and a woman will whore out in their countries. c*mskin countries are societal disasters

"b-but aryan invasion!!! we wuz mongols n sheet! slaughtering animals is... le base-ACK"
https://frontline.thehindu.com/arts-and-culture/heritage/article29507212.ece
"The analysis was conducted by a fairly large group of geneticists and a few archaeologists. The deceptive titles of some of these news reports, particularly the reference to the “Aryan invasion theory” being debunked, has caught the eyes of the interested public"
oh no no cumskin sisters what is this!? call mossad we need to shut this down

c*mskins hate their own whores so fucking much. and it is actually something they did to themselves. they stopped preventing weak men and c*mskin kikes from taking power and they let in feminism, increasing the age of consent (amerimuttkkka especially) stopping segregation and allowing women to be in the workforce faggotry etc etc its all their fault no wonder most of them are living like shit
c*mskin female whores age so fucking bad rapidly in their teen years even that their men are starting to have attraction to little children instead of teenagers right now, wanna know why? ok, i'll lead.
-
in a normal society age 15-18 are the prime times to be married to a man and 18-21 the best ages for pregnancy.
however c*mskin foidlets start gurgling on fastfood the first couple days they are born, start hitting puberty too early in their preteens and even hitting below 8 years old. with a combination of alcoholism, stress, unhealthy diet, heavily estrogenized environment and heavy amount of sex, c*mskin female whores hit the wall at 13-16 to 20 at best: in looks considerably. they will start dropping eggs by the time they reach 24 and will be on menopause by 26, 10 years earlier than the average non-c*mskin woman.
this is why a lot more and more c*mskins have started developing attraction for toddlers and pre pubescent children because they're very desperate to find that feminine youth in girls but they cannot even find it in teenagers. why do you think lolicon and CP has been growing blazingly fast in the last couple years? it isn't very surprising if you look at what c*mskin female whores and teenage whores have became nowadays
and yeah obviously this is why more than 50% of c*mskins are getting yellow fever. chinks loved breeding petite girls and that type is found in most of its female population
-
this ongoing issue for c*mskins is also being applied to c*mskin males. role reversal is happening right now in the west. the majority of c*mskin males are getting more feminine and effeminate with plastics, fastfood, BPA, SSRI mind destroying pills, social media faggotry and discordtranny grooming while almost all c*mskin females are becoming more masculine and dominant with birth control, FTM pooner grooming, feminism, and the internet too aswell. they are being empowered and the government supports them while they hate their c*mskin male population, 40-60% of americans, europeans and other c*mskins elsewhere are incels due to c*mskin whore hypergamy feminist faggot natureshittery
all of this is undebatable. a lot of c*mskins even agree with me with this.
cumskin cuckold genocide when?