Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you still hope to find hapiness, leave this site

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
This site is for the scum of society. Those who are perceived as repulsive and deemed a failure lurks on this site. Perhaps you were born ugly. We have tons of new members each day and most don't have a clue what this site is about. We use dumb acronyms and are strong in our beliefs. So, the following applies
If you believe that you can change and improve your looks, don't linger around here. Leave this site
If you cannot accept the blackpill, leave this site
If you believe that women are not the ones to blame for your celibacy, leave this site
If you have a bright future ahead of you, leave this site
If you are under 25, leave this site
If you are a feminist, leave this site
If you have someone who still care, leave this site
If you have a stable income and a group of loyal friends, leave this site
If you have a special someone who feels the same way towards you, leave this site
If you go to sleep, believing that tomorrow will be a better place, leave this site
If you are content with your life and believe that you are successful, leave this site
Feel free to add to this list

leave this site

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is incels.is real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Eh, some of these are a bit far.

I agree with all but the under 25 thing. I'm 21 years old and I have more sense than most adults. I know my life is over.

agreed and ill add another one
if you are a bluepilled moron telling incels to improve themselves JF leave this site

You can be successful as an incel in STEM. Also the under 25 is a bit much.

i object. it is crucial for normies to learn about the blackpill. the more people know of it, the more it spread and thus it eventually becomes widely recognised. information is half the battle.