Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you struggle to get a gf, then you really need to hear this

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
So i am not an expert, but after analyzing this from beginning to end, considering all aspects and possibilities, based on my intellectual capacity and extensive knowledge, tactically and cautiously examined from the beginning, especially in the light of spiritual development, i have come to a concrete, clear and reasoned conclusion that i cannot say anything because, as i said at the beginning, i am not an expert.
In all honesty, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who i think thinks differently, but also by looking at this matter from a different perspective, without judging one's views and letting them objectify and judge any valid opinion, i honestly think i completely forgot what i was going to say.

Youre back bro. Ive seen some more familiar faces yesterday.

WOW thank you giga bro. Now i can ascend. I´ve learned so much from you that my mind can´t even process it all.
I feel like a 10 omega chad and its all because of you. . YOU ARE THE MESSIACEL.

I will fuck frogs

what the fuck? no way. fuck you nigger

nice satire of retards saying a lot of shit sithout actually saying anything at all. still your lucky I don't live in germany or I would kick the shit out of you you smugfag bitch

and by the way breaking bad is retarded early zoomer trash. malcolm in the middle mogs it to shut you little zoomer fag. and 2007 not 2015 was when thing went to shit. fuck you and your gay zoomfaggot perspective you retarded little brat.

no one respects a looksmax fag here. your can't trigger me pathetic normscum.
Cope harder in your moms basement, this is the only way you can feel somehow superior to me, by calling me „Looksmax user“ LMAO, while I am more appreciated than you here

You are a disgrace for all men

So i am not an expert, but after analyzing this from beginning to end, considering all aspects and possibilities, based on my intellectual capacity and extensive knowledge, tactically and cautiously examined from the beginning, especially in the light of spiritual development, i have come to a concrete, clear and reasoned conclusion that i cannot say anything because, as i said at the beginning, i am not an expert.
In all honesty, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who i think thinks differently, but also by looking at this matter from a different perspective, without judging one's views and letting them objectify and judge any valid opinion, i honestly think i completely forgot what i was going to say.
Welcome back, I missed you.

Cope harder in your moms basement, this is the only way you can feel somehow superior to me, by calling me „Looksmax user“ LMAO, while I am more appreciated than you here

You are a disgrace for all men
f*ck off looksmax fag.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back