Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you sub to any foids on twitch, watch any female youtubers, or listen to any of their music your a simp.

G

gogg

Recruit
★★
You are literally supporting the worst type of foids. These are the types that try to oppress men and the ones that pedal the ideology that women are more valuable than men.
also i literally cannot think of more cucked behavior, your literally giving her money (even if you just watch or listen) which supports her makeup and shit that chad likes. keep serving chad incel.

Based. I don't subscribe to any foids

I do not do such things; I don't really tend to watch or consume media/entertainment on globohomo-supporting corporations like YouTube/Twitch, anyways, due to both that and a lack of general interest... :feelsjuice:

Most of these foids earn their living and audience simply from being average or above average looking foids, anyways; cucked, foid-worshipping normies and below are the reason for their continued existence, as they usually produce no informative or otherwise entertaining type of content anyways. :feelsclown:

You are literally supporting the worst type of foids.

I think it depends. Theres multiple types of videos and many of them don't include no oppressive content against. Heck, Some women i watch are just doing harmless drawing content.

You are literally supporting the worst type of foids. These are the types that try to oppress men and the ones that pedal the ideology that women are more valuable than men.
also i literally cannot think of more cucked behavior, your literally giving her money (even if you just watch or listen) which supports her makeup and shit that chad likes. keep serving chad incel.
they cant see my face so its life and suicidefuel to hear a foid tell me she loves me in a asmr type video.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back