Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "If you support incels, you are an incel"

• Thread starter Deleted member 26180
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26180

Self-banned
-
This line of logic comes from the (false) belief that incels are defined as bigots and terrorists etc. rather than those being a subset of people defined as simply sexless by bad luck.

There's no way to understand what an incel really is and be an incel because of that alone. But society has twisted the word to their own meaning as normeis often do, taking literal definitions and fucking them to suit their own selfish emotions.

Ofc by THEIR definition then all incel supporters are incels but THEIR definition is WRONG, they're just too stubborn/scared/angry to accept that. Not surprising given the demographic that normal people fit, but disappointing anyway.

This line of logic comes from the (false) belief that incels are defined as bigots and terrorists etc. rather than those being a subset of people defined as simply sexless by bad luck.

There's no way to understand what an incel really is and be an incel because of that alone. But society has twisted the word to their own meaning as normeis often do, taking literal definitions and fucking them to suit their own selfish emotions.

Ofc by THEIR definition then all incel supporters are incels but THEIR definition is WRONG, they're just too stubborn/scared/angry to accept that. Not surprising given the demographic that normal people fit, but disappointing anyway.
Whenever Chad supports incels women shut the fuck up

Most male incel haters are incerls themselves.

It's called "Self-hate Projection Disorder (SHPD)".

We, many ethnics on this forum suffer from the same problem (me included).

We shit on ethnics cuz we hate ourselves and we can't accept the fact that we are ethnics.

They shit on incels cuz they hate themselves and they can't accept the fact that they are incels.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Well, why yes... I'm Inkwell. How did you know?
Post 34874 0 34801700 1346541370

Last edited:
just another desperate FBI shill

This is the people who demand "respect" from us. It's like someone hurting you while expecting you to be a docile idiot

We shit on ethnics cuz we hate ourselves and we can't accept the fact that we are ethnics.

They shit on incels cuz they hate themselves and they can't accept the fact that they are incels.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Males who freak out about how much they hate incels are almost always super ugly jfl

Whenever Chad supports incels women shut the fuck up
How is this related to what I said though? Also they shut up but not necessarily in a good way....
This logic is prime. Especially on twitter. Any non-incel, man or woman that dares defend an incel. Is labeled as an incel. Even if these people know this fact. It's goes to show very much that people do not know what an incel is. And they do not care too.

They would prefer to redefine it to enable their own hatred as opposed to recognising and addressing the issues that actual incels face.

There's also the "muh you Kant label these ppl as inkel bc they don't identify as inkel"... Another typical.bullshit deviation. You cannot choose if you're an incel. This notion is designed solely to ignore the issues.

Whether you identify as incel or not. If you are an incel, you are an incel... You are affected by the same issues, you're in the exact same life circumstance. No amount of redefinition will detract from the original issues
It's less looking to hate subtier males and more to cast them as the imagined bigots and haters and terrorists that they never actually meet in real life or online.
Incel is considered a choice under bluepill logic because somebody who is trying and failing 100% of the time is not an incel but an honourable person (more like insane but okay normie).

Last edited:
Same retard logic as was used during the Salem Witch Trials. "If you think those accused witches are innocent, maybe you're a witch too."

its just a misconception about us.

The whole 'If you support X, you are X' thing is bullshit anyway

Same retard logic as was used during the Salem Witch Trials. "If you think those accused witches are innocent, maybe you're a witch too."
"Retard" logic, really more like sheeple logic, is that the majority is always right because under their morality saving the most people means saving the best people. This couldn't be further from the truth. The most valuable people in our societies are those who are different from everyone.
Notice how I now say societies and not society.

I used to be friends with this fatass soy cuck and I told him about the blackpill and then he quickly jumped on my dick and started sperging out on how incels are evil and shit. He claims that he is a virgin but not incel :soy::soy::soy: Men have failed ourselves.

so fucking true

ITcels cannot be fakecels because you have to be trucel to be IT so technically if IT lurkers are here it makes trucels less lonely :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: