Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you survive there you are strong.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
If you keep showing to the gym after constantly seeing huge ass, massive boob girl. You have great potential in you.It's very suifuel there. The urge is increasing for me.

That's why i got my own equipment and do it at home. I dont want to be around normfags

That's why i got my own equipment and do it at home. I dont want to be around normfags
Have you posted your setup before? :feelshehe: I'd love to see it

If you keep showing to the gym after constantly seeing huge ass, massive boob girl. You have great potential in you.It's very suifuel there. The urge is increasing for me.
Nah couldn’t ever manage to do that so I worked out at home ONLY, couldn’t stand seeing so many gym whores taunting us with what chad gets every night.

I am very durable

Well there goes my motivation for Gym

I come to the gym because I know that the gym would be better without me otherwise.

Have you posted your setup before? :feelshehe: I'd love to see it
It's just an indoor exercise bike and weight set. Sometimes I just go for walks too. Simple.

Nah couldn’t ever manage to do that so I worked out at home ONLY, couldn’t stand seeing so many gym whores taunting us with what chad gets every night.
it's very brutal. Their leggings are so tight.

You have to convert suifuel to ragefuel. It works sometimes for me. Instead of thinking about how my life sucks and I will never have a gf, I try to think about how much soyciety fucked me over and how it is not my fault that I am denied a gf. I become enraged because if I had been born before the age of inceldom I may have had a chance. I rage internally against my fate. These fuckers and hypergamy and lookism destroyed me, so I must be gymmaxxed enough to defend myself so they can do no further damage.

You have to convert suifuel to ragefuel. It works sometimes for me. Instead of thinking about how my life sucks and I will never have a gf, I try to think about how much soyciety fucked me over and how it is not my fault that I am denied a gf. I become enraged because if I had been born before the age of inceldom I may have had a chance. I rage internally against my fate. These fuckers and hypergamy and lookism destroyed me, so I must be gymmaxxed enough to defend myself so they can do no further damage.
Thank you for the advice.