Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Things are not getting better at this gym for me.

truecels dont go to gym. its only your face they look at

I have seen gymgoing normies pick up girls at the gym a few times. I have seen immigrant girls go to the gym to meet men which might mean that it is exactly that in other countries as well. The truth in my experience is that if you can take care of your mental than having the discipline for the gym comes easier, up to a point.
People that talk in my gym knew each other before?
Showing to the gym knowing you won't have those girls is brutal too.

People that talk in my gym knew each other before?
Showing to the gym knowing you won't have those girls is brutal too.
Nope I heard them make their introductions and everything at the gym.

-Muscled white normie came working out near me with his short huge round ass Latina. She jawmog me to oblivion... I felt pathetic.

I used to see her from long distance and I noticed how her ass was huge, I couldn't stare at her too much to not be seen as a creep.However she has a dream body I couldn't clearly analyze her face
I bet he does more than training her...

-Milf latina was training abs with her daughter , her ass was very round . Bigger than her daughter's. I had to turn my body to the opposite direction to not feel the urge.
Her daughter has big ass too.

-This curly hair girl has visible tattoo on her lower back, I bet the rest of the tattoo lies on her big ass

-I saw this massive boob , big ass girl training abs. She noticed I was watching her boobs she changed direction.
She has a crazy body , I wish I could fuck her.
that is why I dont go to gyms

only gym at home got my equipment there