Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal If you think having female online friends makes you non-incel, read this

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Some brocels think that an incel who has female friends (even only online ones) is a fakecel. It's stupid and see why:

1/ Many of them will just use me to help them to write a homework or to give them a psychological help.

2/ The most primitive ones will ask for money and donations.

3/ The most educated and cultured will just waste your time with things like "Do you know that opera comes from Italy?" and "Why don't you sleep? Oh, you're lonely?! OK, don't think about it. It's a matter of time. Take a good nap and you'll feel better."

And, months later or 1-2 years later you'll see them to share photos or posts about their bf, husband, etc.

So? How useful is it for you?! Does it make you ascended?!

If you think having a female friend is a big deal, think again. If you're poor and ugly, you're going to be an orbiter or a friendzoned idiot.
Better use your time to: study, make money, do sports or watch meaningful videos and movies.

I genuinely don't want to talk to females.

Some brocels think that an incel who has female friends (even only online ones) is a fakecel. It's stupid and see why:

1/ Many of them will just use me to help them to write a homework or to give them a psychological help.

2/ The most primitive ones will ask for money and donations.

3/ The most educated and cultured will just waste your time with things like "Do you know that opera comes from Italy?" and "Why don't you sleep? Oh, you're lonely?! OK, don't think about it. It's a matter of time. Take a good nap and you'll feel better."

And, months later or 1-2 years later you'll see them to share photos or posts about their bf, husband, etc.

So? How useful is it for you?! Does it make you ascended?!

If you think having a female friend is a big deal, think again. If you're poor and ugly, you're going to be an orbiter or a friendzoned idiot.
Better use your time to: study, make money, do sports or watch meaningful videos and movies.
It's actually much simpler than that.

INCEL
IN = Involuntarily
CEL = Celibate
Involuntarily Celibate

Whether you have friends or not doesn't determine whether you are incel or not, you having a sex life is what determines that.

So any guy saying him having female friends means he's not incel is deluded, because him being celibate is what determines that, not the friends he has.

Some even think that having male friends or partners makes you fakecel... Their "incel" definitions are really retarded.

You can have many foid friends as you want, if no one is attracted by you it never began
In that case you may be an extremely NT incel, but you're still incel

2798792 B7C3B15D C2B0 4839 9756 B18A2E80DEF2

Mogs me at having friends

People usually avoid ugly guys as a plague but yeah, it doesnt mean anything. If a foid appreciate and likes a guy she will sleep with him after few days.

Mogs me at having friends
Yes, I also mog 60-80% of the people with my lean and muscular body but this doesn't make me an attractive man.
By the way, could you be happy if you had this kind of chat with your female friend:

"

She:
我非常不喜欢数学我就不想写数学题然后就越来越不会真的就很烦,但是只要认真听老师是怎么讲的慢慢的就学会了
肯定会有人喜欢你的只是时间的问题

(I dislike math very much. I don't want to write math problems, and then I won't be really bored. But as long as I listen carefully to what the teacher says, I'm learning it slowly.
It's only a matter of time before someone will like you.
)
Me:
什么时候?变老的时候?!
(When? When I become really old?!)

"

Don't you think this only wastes your time and brings you nothing?