Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you think instragram is fake I've got news for you . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The reality is, for the AVERAGE instagrammer, they probably are only able to capture at best, less than 10% of the interesting things that happen in their life. MOST of the interesting things normal people see day-to-day, people simply can't capture on phone for many reasons, such has not grabbing the phone on time, maybe it's NSFW, maybe for privacy reasons, maybe legal reasons/ they are in a no-photos event. In instagram you mostly see people, places, and things, yet you miss out on the fabulous relations it took to achieve those photos too. The objective fact is that everyone else has a better life than you, all you can do on Instagram is capture screenshots of your PC, or just junky things you buy in shitty lighting, shitty interiors.

An instragram account of a incel, outside of just looking at a screen, would probably all be still life photos of the ground, or walls. That's where are eyes are at 98% of the time day-to-day. That would be the hardest thing about making an incel documentary. Most of us are just too boring in reality.

Last edited:
So you think Instagram is NOT the idealized fiction of someone's life and they aren't spending the majority of their day in mundanity? You think their whole life is like their Instagram feed, or better?

FkYLWgi

So you think Instagram is NOT the idealized fiction of someone's life and they aren't spending the majority of their day in mundanity? You think their whole life is like their Instagram feed, or better?

It's definitely way better. Even their mundane moments, are nowhere near mundane as ours.

interesting thread OP.

It's definitely way better. Even their mundane moments, are nowhere near mundane as ours.

Better than our lives, or better than their Instagram feeds make it look?

Making money off pictures on IG must be god-like, you get money for virtually no effort like a celebrity, but at the same time you don't have the stress that actual celebrities have, like not being able to leave your house without being swarmed by paparazzi and annoying fans. It's also instant statusmaxx so you'll get groupies here and there if you are GL, which if you are famous on IG, you are.

Making money off pictures on IG must be god-like, you get money for virtually no effort like a celebrity, but at the same time you don't have the stress that actual celebrities have, like not being able to leave your house without being swarmed by paparazzi and annoying fans. It's also instant statusmaxx so you'll get groupies here and there if you are GL, which if you are famous on IG, you are.
they have SEX LIVES

I've posted a few phone taken pictures on my Instagram, outside shots in the park when I used to take my dog for a walk. I have the most likes for a photo of a horse on a nearby hill.

The one thing I'd never do is post a selfie. I've seen some incel looking guys on Instagram and they have zero likes, or just a like and comment from a gay ethnic. :feelsrope:

It's shit really and depressing seeing the chads living it up and even sub average foids getting crazy amounts of attention!

I've posted a few phone taken pictures on my Instagram, outside shots in the park when I used to take my dog for a walk. I have the most likes for a photo of a horse on a nearby hill.

The one thing I'd never do is post a selfie. I've seen some incel looking guys on Instagram and they have zero likes, or just a like and comment from a gay ethnic. :feelsrope:

It's shit really and depressing seeing the chads living it up and even sub average foids getting crazy amounts of attention!

I bet if a foid or IT looked at your instragram they would call the FBI. Not because it has guns, or CP, but simply because it clearly has "incel vibes"