Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If you went back a few hundred years into the past, would you still be incel?

would you still be incel?

• Total voters
PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Are your physical flaws universally ugly or just considered ugly by today's standards?

No because arranged marriage was still a thing and it was before women were (((liberated)))

Are your physical flaws universally ugly or just considered ugly by today's standards?
You can force women to be with you, but they will never acknowledge and validate you as a man, which is part of male nutrition that we all look for when women are attracted to us.
It is the most fulfilling thing to man, knowing that the opposite sex desires you.
If you lack in the genes department, you´re fucked.
So by definition, we are still incel.

I'd probably die from some disease at single digit age tbh

I look better than my dad had so I'd only have to go back like 30-40 years.
As for going back centuries, I'm not sure pussy is worth living in the time before indoor plumbing, electricity and pizza.

I'm nonmasculine fag, but times of today are especially horrible

Probably, I’m just an ugly guy.

Unless I went back in time and occupied a position of power, I’d be as much of an incel as ever

No. Anyone who is a 3/10+ would DEFINITELY have ascended 100 years ago, chances are you could've gotten a cute gf/wife too. I'm just ugly by today's standards.

No, I'm extremely high IQ, back then intelligence mattered so I would have had a spot in top of society, I would have fucked any women I wanted and my name would still be spoken today in history books

No, because moneymaxxing was legit back then and infidelity was punished.

Well i guess since i'd just be a provider