Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you were a Palestinian would you sell your land to Israel in exchange for 1 gallon of Jewess milk?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
91CF3692 641D 4943 BEEB 376558AAD49A

we need a mossad emoji for posters like you

no I wouldn't dare to touch jewish women with my stinky muslim hairy fucker hands.
If I were Palestinian I would emigrate to Egypt, then from there to a western country, study there, shave my beard and leave the Islam, and convert to judaism and then one day get the Israeli citizenship, live in Israel near Tel Aviv and marry a jewish woman like that.
This would be my strategy.

U jest but If I was a Palestinian I would leave that shithole for some western country and try to make a new life there. Name change, religion change and live in peace

I don't understand PPL who are so attached to their nations that they are ready to die for it.

I don't owe jackshit to my nation because I didn't choose to be born here

If tomorrow someone attacks my home I will just pack.my bag and leave and never look back

U jest but If I was a Palestinian I would leave that shithole for some western country and try to make a new life there. Name change, religion change and live in peace
We're full. Try Africa.

I already live in a Western nation retard. Do u not understand hypotheticals?
Yeah that's what I would say to you in your hypothetical. Imagine living in a western nation and promoting them coming to our countries to leech and calling me the retard.

@Zetta knows a thing or two about milking jewish men